Champion Mobs on Alderaan - where can I find a list?

TarisKnight

Hi everyone,

I like sometimes to "hunt down" these unique champion foes that have this golden-silver symbol. There are lists in the internet for almost all planets which show where to find them etc. But there is nothing about Alderaan - despite that there are many champion mobs. I took two screenshots of two bosses in order to illustrate what I am referring too, but I don´t know how to upload this here. Both champs can be found on Alderaan, but there seems no reference in the internet (dulfy etc.) whatsoever.

Does anyone know if there exists just a list? I do remember very vaguely that years ago there was, but couldn´t find it anymore.

Cheers,

Tarisknight

I took two screenshots of two bosses in order to illustrate what I am referring too, but I don´t know how to upload this here.

You can't upload pictures here. You have to post them on a photo-sharing site and copy-paste a link here.

I use imgur.com, and I find it works really well for this sort of thing.

Example: Here's a link to my picture that I posted when I noticed that BW had fixed the "old women's eyes" bug: https://i.imgur.com/YIWztag.jpg

Thanks for the hint!

I updated both screenshots here:

https://ibb.co/V24zK3d

https://ibb.co/k9xFKqB

The first boss can be found near Pallista Spaceport, the other one in the south of the Juran Mountains, on a hill (with ruins). I am quite sure that there are many more on Alderaan, but I don´t remember their locations. Anyone has some information about that?

http://www.swtor-spy.com/named-bosses-loot/ suggests there are only four on Alderaan, but doesn't indicate their "strength":

* Ulgo Siegebreaker (WB?)

* Faulty Probe Droid

* Ukunuku Night Herald

* Grand Marshall An'bal

There's also no champ-hunting achievement on Alderaan.

However, since the two you found aren't on that list, I'd say there's a bunch of information missing. Time for one of my characters to tour Alderaan, I guess.

Many planets have a legacy achievement for killing a number of named elite or champion difficulty opponents. For example, Balmora has two: Tyrant of Balmora and Liberator of Balmora (both located under the General category). Each require you to kill five named champion mobs. On Alderaan, they seem to have populated those mobs but there is no achievement for killing them. The four House Ulgo achievements under Alderaanian Politics do require you to kill a number of elite or champion difficulty mobs, but it doesn't require them to be named.

Found a bunch of champion-level (with white/yellow star) generic-named mobs:

* Lanar Pirate Captain, near House Cortess, X: -427, Y: -1242 ===> many of them - it's a Heroic area "Kaamos Territory // Lana Resupply Camp"

* Elite Organa War Droid, one, X: 419, Y; -3000 Heroic Area "Kaamos Territory // Organa Transport Crash Site"

* Dread Seeded Nerf, multiple, in the Dread Seed area ("The Juran Mountains // Twisted Paths") north of X: 2201 Y: 521

* Automated Blaster Cannon, two of, near X: 1626 Y: 801 (base defenders for the Star Fortress bunker)

* Base defenders of all sorts, in all opposite faction "true" bases.

* Shellback Nerf, near X: 3372 Y: 179 for Pubsiders only (may be bugged as well) Heroic area "King's Pass // Duwan Pass"

* Killik Siege Patriarch near X: 2125 Y: 2496 in Heroic area "King's Pass // Syrush Farmsteads"

* Ulgo SpecOps Commander near X: 611 Y: 1997 Heroic area "Alsakan Lowlands // Ulgo Recon Camp" (at least two in the area)

I believe that the Shellback Nerf counts as a "named" champion, but it's the only such that I found.

Thanks for the replies, and also thank you for this list.

Let me add the two from the screenshots to that list:

- Grand Marshall Herkunn, quite south of Pallista Spaceport (sorry, don´t have the coordinates right now in mind)

- Arkon "Nine-Fingers" Lok - South of Juran Mountains

(I am gonna get the coordinates later)

And I am sure that there are many more. I do for example remember a Sith Champion quite in the north not far from the Ulgo-Fortress, but I still have to find him.

The ones on my list were the ones I saw as I tooled around Alderaan. Some of them were a bit out-of-the-way, which was disappointing when I went into the big cave at the end of the Soros Guardpath in King's Pass - the cave is full of Killiks of various weights, but nothing above silver, and the cave definitely counts as out-of-the-way.

In each case, the coordinates were not the mob's, but my own as I looked at the mob.