Horrible Game Lag

XeoRepublic

So I played During the last open beta in November and everything worked without a hitch. I didn't even have any disconnection issues. Sometime between then and now they've changed something. A PC that was once running the game on Med at around 30fps now won't even run the game on low. Walking and running have been made more or less impossible, especially so when it comes to trying to make a subtle change of direction in mid run. Also when I check my Processes while the game is running it shows SWTOR.exe twice. One running at around 999 thousand K and the other around 30 thousand K. In game latency usually says 85-150 MS so it isn't my net.

I'm in the exact same spot. In both beta weekends I played in I was able to run medium settings with a high 20 FPS average. I've updated all my drivers, but now I still cannot get over 10 FPS with every single things turned on low, off, or 0 (Including trees and grass).

I'm having this exact same problem.

Sony Vaio

Intel pentium R 2.00GHz

4 GB ram

Intel HD graphics. not sure how much is dedicated its 1 year old laptop.

64bit operating system running windows 7 home premium with all updates.

Same problem here. During the beta, my system was slow but playable. However, now it's much worse. And I haven't even gone inside where it was much worse during beta. I don't know if I'll be able to move at all.

Please, someone comment on the changes. And will these be fixed? Something has gone wrong.

My system is better than the minimum specs but not the recommended. But it did work well enough to play during beta.

Most likly because you should at least have the recomemded well thats what i allways thought.

to run the game should have at least the minimum not the recomended...

in other posts people turned off shadows and set the rest to max, and it worked for them,

I have no idea about me yet...still w8ing for EA :)