Explosive Conflict Achievements

Hello,

Decided to do 16 man Story Mode again to pick up missing achievements and knowticed why I never had gotten them before.

• Zoth and Toth - No problem with the achievement, rewarded correctly.

• Firebrand and Stormcaller - Rewards 8 man hardmode achievement.

• Colonel Vorgath - Rewarded no achievement at all.

• Warlord Kephess - Gave up on because it was late and achievement system is still bugged from previous two bosses.

You should be able to get 16m story Storm/Fire and Vorgath from either HM or NiM 8-man, if memory serves. I was doing one of the two after 2.0 rolled out, and I remember getting the only 16m EC achievements I have in 8m. Z/T and Kephess should work correctly on 16m SM, so far as I am aware.

This was (and may still be) going on with EV/KP. They rolled out a fix a few patches back (2.2?), though they obviously haven't fixed everything yet. You can report it in the bugs forum, though I'm sure other folks have too.

Alas, this is just another in the long list of bugs preventing many achievements (see the 2nd post in my thread below).

Edited by Mugen_no_Jidai

I can confirm that doing 16 man NiM KP and EV awards the proper achievements now (did them both about 2 weeks ago). EC was going to be the next one i try but now I'm not sure, don't want to get a good group together for NiM 16man and not get the achievements. It's nice to know that doing NiM give the HM achievement as well :rak_03:

• 2 months later...

They don't work anymore, 8 man explosive conflict or 16 man explosive conflict SM

Neither does EV NiM 8 man, which I actually had 100% before 2.4 but now all of a sudden apparently I never killed the last 3 bosses (which are the ones that don't work) whats the point in dong these achievements if bioware is just going to go "no sorry you can't have those ones anymore" and delete the record of you achieving them?

Same.. several of them I'm seeing "Missing" and even have the NiM Achievement.

I've logged BUG REPORTS in the past, but now I just don't care. Not going to keep running old content for a "Maybe it will work now" for achievements. Even pointed out my completed title run on EC NiM and still told me I was SOL on the achievement unlocks.

Neither does EV NiM 8 man, which I actually had 100% before 2.4 but now all of a sudden apparently I never killed the last 3 bosses (which are the ones that don't work) whats the point in dong these achievements if bioware is just going to go "no sorry you can't have those ones anymore" and delete the record of you achieving them?

Hmm, my EV still stands at 100%, so not sure what's going on there. They had supposedly fixed all of the achievements for EC, though I guess not. I haven't ever run 16m HM/NiM for EC, so I can't verify if those ever worked or not (since they're ridiculously hard to find a good group for, unless you have a huge guild).

And unfortunately, while it seems that at one point CS did grant bugged achievements, most reports indicate that they no longer do so.

Edited by Mugen_no_Jidai

I also got 100% on EV, but I had also completed that before 2.0, so if you only ran it after ACMs were introduced and did not get 100%, it may be bugged, not sure.

For EC, I am also missing the Firebrand/Stormcaller ACMs in both 8-man and 16-man NiM. I never did those before 2.0, but a few times since then, and I never got the ACM even though it was mentioned in the Patch Notes a few times, so that boss is sitll bugged.

Note that you only get the Vorgath ACM when you are next to the boss when he's killed. So if you die in the minefield, you are too far away from the boss and will not get the ACM.

Edited by Jerba

• 5 months later...