Looking to Sell Republic Guildship w/ All Rooms and Bank Tabs Unlocked

Lobotto

I understand that there is going to be a massive price decrease on these, but I want to move my toon that has the ship to another guild and I can't do that without giving this ship to someone else. The new full unlock price is going to be 15 mil, so I'm asking for 10 mil. Either post below, or mail in-game 'Horrible Choice'.

I understand that there is going to be a massive price decrease on these, but I want to move my toon that has the ship to another guild and I can't do that without giving this ship to someone else. The new full unlock price is going to be 15 mil, so I'm asking for 10 mil. Either post below, or mail in-game 'Horrible Choice'.

What server? Send me a PM.

• 4 weeks later...

I just saw this but I thought the initial unlock price was going down from 50m to 15m and you still have to pay for the expansions. I don't think you'll be able to get a completely unlocked guildship for 15m.

Edited by Screaming_Ziva

I just saw this but I thought the initial unlock price was going down from 50m to 15m and you still have to pay for the expansions. I don't think you'll be able to get a completely unlocked guildship for 15m.

they dropped the price to 8 million. It is no longer 15 mil (at least when 5.10 drops)

OMG you sold a FULLY UNLOCKED FLAGSHIP for 10 million ???? :eek::eek::eek::eek: