Thoughts on fixing the lag

Darevsool

1. Make instances on ALL planets cap at 50 or 60.

or

2. Instead of giving conquest points for ALL kills based on XP rates, limit it to "gold" mobs or higher. That should reduce the number of calculations the servers are running ALL the time now.

I was in an instance on Nar Shaddaa that had only 42 people and I gave up and exited the game because it was the worst I have encountered yet.

Calling it lag is not really what it is though. There's something busted with combat and abilities. I can move around just fine as long as I don't touch anything. If I was lagging, I would jitter and rubberband.

I was in an instance on Nar Shaddaa that had only 42 people and I gave up and exited the game because it was the worst I have encountered yet.

Calling it lag is not really what it is though. There's something busted with combat and abilities. I can move around just fine as long as I don't touch anything. If I was lagging, I would jitter and rubberband.

Agreed, the instance isn’t the issue here.

I’ve run Dantooine in the pvp instance with only myself being in it and activation lag on abilities and combat is still there.

Of course, the more people around, the worse it is.

Edited by TrixxieTriss

I like and want to keep the new conquest points from kills and other stuff. so hopw BW don't remove them

Not sure new instance at around 50-60 players would get rid of the lag but would not say no to it. I spend far to much of my time just waiting for repawns since the merge that anything be better than it is now.