Level 10's that are just as good as level 50

Glorthox

Saber crystals were a good start. Why not release gear through the cartel market that work just like the saber crystals? I know people will be like "Then whats the point in professions". Well heres the reasoning, almost every single person I talk to leveling up toons are rushing to the end, because they believe thats when the game starts for them. So why not give people that option. GTN is already outrageous on things.

Saber crystals were a good start. Why not release gear through the cartel market that work just like the saber crystals? I know people will be like "Then whats the point in professions". Well heres the reasoning, almost every single person I talk to leveling up toons are rushing to the end, because they believe thats when the game starts for them. So why not give people that option. GTN is already outrageous on things.

end game and raiding is more a "long term" game than say just leveling.

Gear is based on leveling/progression, end game gear is necessary for end game content not level 10 content. . Crystals are an exception but since they add very little effect at low level they are fine.

not quite sure why you would want to just suddenly become level 55 at level 10 with no skills and no practice with your skills.

I'd be fairly happy if they lowered the level requirements for the level 9 mods to level 1. Maybe even a system where we could stick in level 55 mods and have them scale down to your current level. But flat out giving people end game stats at level 10 would be game breaking.

Getting so tired of people only thinking about endgame. I am talking about leveling a new toon from 1-49. Inherited gear should have been leveling gear that scales on your level. I level new toons because I love the story of every class, not to power rush to the end. In order to survive well when leveling you have to gear up every 3-4 levels. And that in itself is costly. So that is why I suggested this. Not for yet another lame endgame response.

than say just leveling.

LOL. Nice joke. 6 / 10.

You really try to badmouth the main game experience because you favour end game so much ? Nice troll attempt.

Getting so tired of people only thinking about endgame. I am talking about leveling a new toon from 1-49. Inherited gear should have been leveling gear that scales on your level. I level new toons because I love the story of every class, not to power rush to the end. In order to survive well when leveling you have to gear up every 3-4 levels. And that in itself is costly. So that is why I suggested this. Not for yet another lame endgame response.

But that was to be expected.

End game players look upon Beginners / Lowbies like some sort of plague they don't want to meddle with.

And ranked PvP players do the exactly same, for them, low-end game simply does not exist for them.

ALL balancing discussions in these forums are for that 0,5 % of people.

Balancing for low levels ? This is like The Plagua ! No-one wants to have something to do with it ! Balancing issues in lower levels don't even exist !

Both end-game and ranked players have such an narrowed tunnel vision on low-level content that thanks to their complaints about end-game content bugs in low-level content never get fixed.

And this is the case in every MMO, I believe. LOwer content gets neglected and rots away because high-end players act like tunnel-visioned content locusts.

Edited by AlrikFassbauer

I'd be fairly happy if they lowered the level requirements for the level 9 mods to level 1. Maybe even a system where we could stick in level 55 mods and have them scale down to your current level. But flat out giving people end game stats at level 10 would be game breaking.

Any sort of +1 or +2 mods for Level 1 would be amazing.

Deal with it. Some people, myself included, prefer the endgame to the leveling experience so don't force your way of thinking on others. People want to the play the game however they wish. It is not up to you to dictate.

Honestly, between the creds and comms--not to mention adaptive items that you are given--from Heroics, Class Missions, and FPs, you get more than enough to keep yourself and your companion sufficiently geared up to 50. If you have high level alts, then you also have an additional source of income to do so. I've stopped even crafting armorings, mods, and enhancements for my alts as I level them for the most part, or giving them only blues as they go. If you've gotten the datacrons and maxed affection on prior characters your presence bonus is high enough that you could let your companion solo most mobs.

You want gearing that scales with you, but you don't need it. Should there be no challenge in leveling at all?

LOL. Nice joke. 6 / 10.

You really try to badmouth the main game experience because you favour end game so much ? Nice troll attempt.

But that was to be expected.

huh?

think you are missing my point but oh well.

All I was saying is that for most people the "mmo" part of the RPG IS the end game, the rest is more multiplayer RPG.