Republic: Where are your PvP healers?

Skolops

Well, I've only been back for a few days now but without question, when the Republic has done poorly in wzs its almost invariably happened without any heals. I played on Fatman (as Imperial) before the first round of transfers and on Pot5 as Republic just after them. There were always good healers around. These days, I've hardly seen any healers on the Republic side (which I'm playing primarily) and none that have stuck out to me as top notch - though admittedly I've only seen them a few times.

So, essentially - we need heals if we want to succeed!

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are plenty of good republic PVP healers, off the top of my head: Nynx, Hendra, Mesyr, Tutombo, Bubbles etc. And there are many other good healers too that I just cant remember offhand.

Oh, Bubbles is probably the best healer I've ever seen. However, I haven't seen Bubbles since coming back on. She's one of the folks I was referring to when I said there used to be good healers. I do recall one game with Nynx who seemed to do well. I haven't seen any of the others, though, and that's kindof my point.. I just rarely see any, much less any of these folks.

Though ShutdownX was on today, who is a good one.

Edited by Skolops

I'd be happy to pvp on my republic sage again - currently trying to grit through leveling on imp side since thats where my guild is at. Im Sufferance on pub side, send me in game mail with a general time when you get on and I'll try to meet up with you!

I haven't been able to log in since the patch (all I get is a black screen), but I'm working on it.

I'm not around much anymore though, I just do my dailies.

no fair, i just came back and you barely play :( who do i throw sparkle powder at now... and yay for new game issues lol

Edited by ForsakenKing

OP, I'll gladly tell you what happened. All the healers respecced to dps because, "Hey, it's free now, right? And I can always spec back for free when I want."

Except they are having a lot more fun playing dps and not getting focused. Of course they are still losing. They don't get what the imps get: that being a healer in a premade with a tank and 2 dps is how you win.

There's usually 4 of em in the same group cross healing the **** out of each other :eek: just gotta find that group.

It's not always by design, I ended up in a warzone with 3 healers while queuing solo this weekend. Luckily I was in hybrid at the time, thank you free respecs.