Vicious/Shots Fired 2 v 2 Dueling Tournament

sbeeb

Wait, your backpack is big enough to have Aetrus in it, but not extra bags of popcorn? I'm disappointed in you Tae.

Dude I mean I'm thin but I'm not stupid. I ate all that ****. What else is there to do but read Tae's datacron on Carnage and eat while in there?

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude I played on the server and at some points of the night you won't even get regs to pop consistently. It's tiny bro. There are hardly any times where the fleet is more than one on both imp and pub side.

I play on this server every day and I have no idea what your talking about.

I play on this server every day and I have no idea what your talking about.

This server has the second lowest population of the NA servers, and isn't a dedicated PvP server so not everyone on it does PvP. It isn't rocket science.

Edited by Aetrus

This server has the second lowest population of the NA servers, and isn't a dedicated PvP server so not everyone on it does PvP. It isn't rocket science.

I know I was responding the "regs doesn't even pop" comment, which is complete bullsh*t. Additionally the population has increased over time. Used to be pub fleet never had two instances yet I see it hit two instances a couple times a week now. The server is better off that it was in the past.

I know I was responding the "regs doesn't even pop" comment, which is complete bullsh*t. Additionally the population has increased over time. Used to be pub fleet never had two instances yet I see it hit two instances a couple times a week now. The server is better off that it was in the past.

Do you play 24-7? Did we play at the same times? I played at a different timezone and I will tell for a fact that on some nights that I qd with shots fired/vicious/taking lives for regs we would not get pops for over 20 minutes at a time where we would just call it.

Wow you get 2 instances a couple of times a week so should I be impressed? It was the same when I was on the server so what has changed? When you talk about past what do you mean past because the server use to have much much more people in the past bro! The server population on every server is not what it use to be. When I was on the server which was only 1 month ago the pub fleet would get as low 40 people. Unless you are playing all the time you do not really know what happens on the server at ALL TIMES PERIOD!

Edited by sirullrich

Um i believe weve already said screw logic. Theres obviously no place for that on this server. Everyone go make friends and go do group ranked. We played three different teams last night. Lets do that so theres no more solo whining sessions.

Um i believe weve already said screw logic. Theres obviously no place for that on this server. Everyone go make friends and go do group ranked. We played three different teams last night. Lets do that so theres no more solo whining sessions.

Don't worry, I don't think Mr. Hotshotservertransfer will be complaining/talking **** anymore, if you catch my drift.

Edited by sbeeb

• 2 weeks later...
If teams actually sign up and show interest then this will happen. I'm not holding this with only two teams. I talked to Zeki to ask RoH to hold it (we'll provide the prizes) since they did an excellent job with the 1 v 1 tourney. I've been very busy with work lately so I can't get on as much. Sorry :(