Wz win not counting not fixed.

Fatbaldandalone

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 Warzones today, 4 wins, 2 losses, none counted towards weekly or daily.

How am I supposed to get geared when I complete quests, it doesn't count, and you say you fix bugs, and are proud of how well you fix them, but THEY AREN'T FIXED. This is why I have unsubscribed.

maybe someone at bioware has failed to realize that pvp is the -only- accessible content at 50 for players who aren't on realms with a thriving ops pugging community or in a top guild?

Until the bug is fixed, my account will be bugged - it will not have a credit card attached to it.

Stop being EA and start being bioware.

This has been addressed by the Devs. Apparently someone forgot the memo. Real geniuses managing BW.

"After some investigation, it appears that there was some miscommunication between teams and this patch note was not intended to be included in this last patch. "

This has been addressed by the Devs. Apparently someone forgot the memo. Real geniuses managing BW.

"After some investigation, it appears that there was some miscommunication between teams and this patch note was not intended to be included in this last patch. "

That's hilarious I have a response from a ticket saying the fix was to be implemented in 1.1.1

Actualy this is a gamebreaking issue for me. There is no point in playing 50lvl WZ at all. This week i wasnt able to finish 1 daily qst!!! To be honest i went to play alt after not counting wins, but for four last days every 1st win didnt counted. I got 8 wins in a row that didnt counted as a qst objective...

It took me 8 wins yesterday to get my 3/3 daily. As a casual pug gamer, I don't have time to spend 6 hours a day getting my dailies and advancing in valour.

It's particularly irking to not get credit, especially after a great win. A group of us won the Alderaan WZ by 5 points and did not get credit....I can't tell you how angry this makes me.

This is starting to become ridiculous and I'm a fanboi of star wars, MMOs and BW games. These things make me wonder what sort of oversight there is even amongst disparate departments. It's one thing to misquote the amount of a change or something like that. But how does one part of the company say "left" and the other hears "right"?

We are still waiting for an update on this issue. It was in your notes for weeks and it's obvious you are just trying to save face with the post you made about it accidentially being in the patch notes. Get it together for once and prove that BioWare isn't a joke like everyone is beginning to believe.