Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Schematic: Biochem Tactical 3, sold by Kai Zykken.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Schematic: Biochem Tactical 3, sold by Kai Zykken.

Stncold
11.11.2019 , 04:58 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by phalczen View Post
Did you try what Musco suggested (boldface and underline mine)?
They still haven't responded to the ticket I sent friday morning about this so anybody who sends one now is waiting at least a week. And knowing BW support they'll just tell you "lol" then close the ticket before you can respond.
RIP The Fatman.

Gyronamics
11.12.2019 , 09:04 AM | #22
Is that so.

I sent a ticket on the 8th.

Quote:
Bought Schematic: Biochem Tactical 3 from Kai Zykken for 1m credits and 2000 tech fragments

It appeared in my crew skills under a second "misc" category

Now it is gone and I have neither the schematic or my credits or tech fragments
And on the 11th I got a reply

Quote:
Firstly, let me apologize for the delay in our answer. We have received a very large amount of contacts and this has affected our response time greatly.

I'm sorry to hear that you had an issue with the schematic!

This is a bug, and we are working on getting it fixed. In the meantime, I've confirmed that you purchased it and am able to restore your 1,000,000 credits and 2,000 tech fragments.

We apologise for the inconvenience.
Hotwired

Niman, Tomb of Freedon Nadd, The Red Eclipse, Darth Malgus

2011 - The Immortals, The Lumberjacks, Nano, Not Good Enough, Disciples of Babylon, Salt Miners - 2018

derdrent
11.12.2019 , 02:28 PM | #23
I made a ticket also for the same issue at 9 November but still not reply yet after 3 days. i bought the schematic twice thinking the first time it was a wrong item and it was mostly an rng issue. I hope they can give the schematic back or at least the tech fragments and the credits.

Void_Singer
11.13.2019 , 01:17 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by derdrent View Post
I made a ticket also for the same issue at 9 November but still not reply yet after 3 days. i bought the schematic twice thinking the first time it was a wrong item and it was mostly an rng issue. I hope they can give the schematic back or at least the tech fragments and the credits.
why the hell would you want a schematic back that costs 18 SRMs (never mind the rest of the ridiculous ingredients) to make 1 SRM?

I mean, if you wanted to just throw them away, you could mail them to me = P
If it moves, shoot it.
if it stops moving... shoot it again.
- Anonymous Mercenary

This is My Referral Link. There are many like it but this one is mine.

derdrent
11.13.2019 , 03:06 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Void_Singer View Post
why the hell would you want a schematic back that costs 18 SRMs (never mind the rest of the ridiculous ingredients) to make 1 SRM?

I mean, if you wanted to just throw them away, you could mail them to me = P
I meant to give back the Biochem schematic or the tech fragments and credits, but asking for the tactical item schematic is a bit too much according to Bioware

Void_Singer
11.14.2019 , 04:01 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by derdrent View Post
I meant to give back the Biochem schematic or the tech fragments and credits, but asking for the tactical item schematic is a bit too much according to Bioware
ah, misunderstood....

... in that case, I'm with you, the proper thing would have been to award the schematic you thought you were buying.... but it's bioware, so everything has to be the most difficult way possible e.e
If it moves, shoot it.
if it stops moving... shoot it again.
- Anonymous Mercenary

This is My Referral Link. There are many like it but this one is mine.