Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Combat Support Droid

Jerba
01.05.2017 , 09:35 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Confusi View Post
Is this fixable, or a new bug? Any suggestions.
Right-click on the Combat Support Droid buff to remove it, then click the quest item again. If it still doesn't work, please tell us which error message shows up when you try to use the quest item.
Scoundrel healer. Raid leader. Guild officer @ Tulak Hord

Confusi
01.06.2017 , 01:54 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Jerba View Post
Right-click on the Combat Support Droid buff to remove it, then click the quest item again. If it still doesn't work, please tell us which error message shows up when you try to use the quest item.
I finished the Flashpoint w/out the Droid, before I saw this post, expect to be doing it again, hopefully tomorrow, and will follow the instructions if it is a problem again. Thank you.

Natanielgarro
05.04.2019 , 12:59 PM | #13
I'm trying to finish Legacy of Rakata. And there isn't any ways to summon Combat Assistant Droid. No way. I don't have it in inventory. I checked.
Please help

PiiTarr
05.04.2019 , 01:43 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Natanielgarro View Post
I'm trying to finish Legacy of Rakata. And there isn't any ways to summon Combat Assistant Droid. No way. I don't have it in inventory. I checked.
Please help
In the mission tracker next to the listing for the flashpoint there should be an icon for the combat support droid. That is the only way I know of to summon it if you lose it during the mission (or if it fails to automatically spawn, which can happen from time to time). However, if you don't see that icon next to the listing, it's possible you are not in story (solo) mode, in which case the droid is not available. If you don't see the icon and you confirm you're in story mode, then it would seem you have encountered a bug and your best bet would be to exit the FP, go to fleet (or somewhere else where you won't be instanced in a personal phase) and try to reset the FP and rest your phases (right click on character portrait to bring up the reset phase option).

Natanielgarro
05.31.2019 , 11:20 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by PiiTarr View Post
In the mission tracker next to the listing for the flashpoint there should be an icon for the combat support droid. That is the only way I know of to summon it if you lose it during the mission (or if it fails to automatically spawn, which can happen from time to time). However, if you don't see that icon next to the listing, it's possible you are not in story (solo) mode, in which case the droid is not available. If you don't see the icon and you confirm you're in story mode, then it would seem you have encountered a bug and your best bet would be to exit the FP, go to fleet (or somewhere else where you won't be instanced in a personal phase) and try to reset the FP and rest your phases (right click on character portrait to bring up the reset phase option).
8 times I did everything

Equeliber
06.01.2019 , 07:14 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Natanielgarro View Post
8 times I did everything
Then most likely you are not in the Story version of the flashpoint. Abandon the mission, go to the mission giver and select the Story version (Option 1).