Seraphic Nexus (SnX)

azzhealy

Seraphic Nexus Imperial PvP Guild

How we recruit:

- We want players who are relatively geared and know the basics of gearing their specific Advanced Class.

- We recruit based on PvP skill first and foremost and we only recruit those who show exceptional skill in their primary class.

- In terms of seeking recruits we only deal with people who contact us or those we feel have great potential and we invite to join.

- All potential recruits must go through a trial period, the trial period will go for a small period of time. To leave the trial rank you must meet the following criteria Skill, Social ability and Class knowledge.

- Our Guild's greatest strength is it's community atmosphere if you are not comfortable getting on voice comm's and talking to people then you will not enjoy this Guild.

-We are currently only accepting those of level 55.

“Si vis pacem, para bellum”

For those wishing to apply follow the below link:

Seraphic Nexus Recruitment application

Edited by azzhealy

Seraphic- Nexus youtube channel

Seraphic Nexus

Guild Charter

We are a small PvP Guild who actively work towards building a Guild and community in which we find enjoyment through PvP and the people we play alongside. We use Teamspeak actively and enjoy an inter-personal community which we hold onto as strength to our Guild.

We are competitive by nature outside of the game which flows into our methods and aims within the game, we play alongside those we deem skilled and actively pursue the respect of those we face. We give our best in any and every warzone; we play to win and try to be gracious in defeat.

We work to play to the objectives and stand out as exceptional players in our class and spec. We seek to share our experience and knowledge with those who are new to PvP and aim to be polite and informed on the corrections we give. We are active in learning and humble in teaching. We strive to lead others in warzones but have the foresight to be realistic in what we can achieve with what we have.

“Si vis pacem, para bellum”

Edited by azzhealy

In-game Contact's are:

Woofi - Community Administration Officer - Galactic Emperor

- Guild Co-Leader - Supreme Commander

Nerfmybubble - Officer of Recruitment - Infernal Council

Vèronika - Officer of PvP - Infernal Council

Soldjer - Officer of PvP - Infernal Council

Guild Promotional Video coming soon.

Edited by Aztang

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Any questions or queries about our Guild don't hesitate to send me a private message or address them here, my position in the Guild requires myself to be the PR representative. That is why you won't see many members of SnX posting on the forums other then myself.

Note that our website is strongly privatised, that is why you will see next to nothing there. Only registered users can view all the information that we have to offer if you require access contact me directly.

contact me through our Guild website with a private message if you have an enjin account or through the SWTOR website.

Edited by azzhealy

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I was about to join in with my operative, then I saw I had to apply on some website, and all the trial periods, and the officers having a conference and all.

... It just sounds like you take this game a bit too seriously.

We have a strong group of people who enjoy the atmosphere we have created in our guild over a long period of time, the system we have for new members joining is to ensure we keep what we have and share it with people similar to us.

We have a strong group of people who enjoy the atmosphere we have created in our guild over a long period of time, the system we have for new members joining is to ensure we keep what we have and share it with people similar to us.

Dude, you're asking what my occupation is. Even how long I've spent on ToR and other MMOs. Want my shoe size with that as well? Sorry man, but when I look at a guild, I want something I can enjoy, not having to be careful because a joke might get me a "bad review" at the end of my trial when the "officers gather and discuss my skill, social ability and class knowledge."

lol you got me curious to click the apply button and disappointed that I couldn't find the shoe size questions. Quickly scanned the form. It is not too bad. (it is shorter than many guilds' including mine)

Experience in the mmo is a pretty common question to ask for when joining any non-casual guild.

It can be touchy when asking about real life question. There are only two on the form, age and occupation. Well rl employers avoid asking direct age question (I think it can get them into trouble with the discrimination law). In the application you can dodge it by putting "18+" or "mature mind" if you don't feel like revealing it. Occupation....pretty irrelevant....again I would dodge it.

On the other hand, think of the form/questions are there to help the applicants. The form appears in a semi-open format. Really it is up to the applicants to promote themselves.

Given the nature of mmo, you really cannot avoid anyone in-game to discuss your skill, communication ability and class knowledge.

A: "xxxx sucks he never calls ins"

B: "he types slow but he is vocal on vent"

Trial and officiers review indicate a less-subjective environment. You know that you are not getting into a guild that will just recruit anyone that shines the shoes of the gm.

Dude, you're asking what my occupation is. Even how long I've spent on ToR and other MMOs. Want my shoe size with that as well? Sorry man, but when I look at a guild, I want something I can enjoy, not having to be careful because a joke might get me a "bad review" at the end of my trial when the "officers gather and discuss my skill, social ability and class knowledge."

Every question has a purpose behind it, with the aim of keeping the wrong people out and enticing the right people in. Our application form might seem a bit over the top but it has been edited countless times over a long period of time to ensure we maintain what we have and achieve what we decide.

If you would like to discuss it further send me a in-game message and we can jump on teamspeak or vent and I can answer your questions faster.

lol you got me curious to click the apply button and disappointed that I couldn't find the shoe size questions. Quickly scanned the form. It is not too bad. (it is shorter than many guilds' including mine)

Experience in the mmo is a pretty common question to ask for when joining any non-casual guild.

It can be touchy when asking about real life question. There are only two on the form, age and occupation. Well rl employers avoid asking direct age question (I think it can get them into trouble with the discrimination law). In the application you can dodge it by putting "18+" or "mature mind" if you don't feel like revealing it. Occupation....pretty irrelevant....again I would dodge it.

On the other hand, think of the form/questions are there to help the applicants. The form appears in a semi-open format. Really it is up to the applicants to promote themselves.

Given the nature of mmo, you really cannot avoid anyone in-game to discuss your skill, communication ability and class knowledge.

A: "xxxx sucks he never calls ins"

B: "he types slow but he is vocal on vent"

Trial and officiers review indicate a less-subjective environment. You know that you are not getting into a guild that will just recruit anyone that shines the shoes of the gm.

It doesn't bother me to reveal my name, age and occupation as much as the idea that I actually need to add that in an APPLICATION to enter a guild for an ONLINE GAME.

I'm sure they have their reasons for adding all their questions and I'm sure they're happy with it, but it makes it look like they want to play the pro-league, which is fine by me. However, I'm a "play for fun" type, and while I play objective and like to have quality PvP going, I won't go to unlimited extents to ensure that I win every PvP match I get into, and that's what the impression I get from this application format. Let's just say I'm not "elite" enough to see this the way they do, and that's my point about the application.

Edited by -Holmes

• 2 months later...

Seraphic Nexus is returning to business as usual and therefore recruiting is now re-opened. Until the server is deleted we are going to continue.

For all those who applied and were rejected as we assumed the server merge was around the corner, I urge you to re-apply.

Edited by azzhealy

• 3 weeks later...
What server will you guys be transferring to?

We are having a meeting tonight to decide where we go, I'll let you know where we decide privately if you like?

thanks for the amended post it answers my question

Sorry for the late reply mate been away for the last 3 weeks. We are currently not taking sub 55's because it benefits the Guild in no way and prevents people from filling our Guild with Alts and never leaving their Trial period.

Edited by Aztang