Dr. Oggurobb statue doesn't laugh anymore

Master-Nala

• Dev Post

HA-HAA! Sorry we've been as silent as Dr. Oggurobb's Holostatue about this topic, but I can confirm that his laugh is back with Game Update 2.2.

I'm super excited about this fix, too, you guys. There will be SO many laughs next week.

Thank God I have a Malak statue... I hate this laugh. But if it makes other people happy, I'm fine with that.

Edit: I meant Malgus, thanks for correcting me.

Edited by Sorei

HA-HAA! Sorry we've been as silent as Dr. Oggurobb's Holostatue about this topic, but I can confirm that his laugh is back with Game Update 2.2.

I'm super excited about this fix, too, you guys. There will be SO many laughs next week.

OH HO!!

AH HA!!!

Thanks for the update! :jawa_biggrin:

And I will be dumping the statue once this occurs because the laugh is annoying as hell to me. Guess I'll just go back to using a regular trainer.

Do the Revan statue and the Satele Shan statue laugh, too ? Now I'm curious ...

Actually, afaik, the other two don't laugh (or have any audio associated with them). If the missing ho-hos weren't a bug (or weren't going to be fixed), I was going to go back to using my Malgus & Shan statues, since the ol' doc isn't too pleasing on the eyes (imo).

I've already posted about it in the other thread, but thanks again, Amber, for letting us know! And (bigger!) thanks for confirming it's a bug & is being fixed!

HO-HO! :csw_jabba: