(IMP Side) Blood Moon Intelligence is recruiting!

Tahno

Blood Moon Intelligence is a growing guild on The Empire! We're friendly and welcoming to all types of players, whether you're brand new or have been around since launch! Primarily, we do weekly large yield guild invasions, master flashpoints, daily heroics, operations.

We have a dedicated Ops team that currently runs once a week every Friday at 9:00 PM EST. The only requirement for you to be a member of our ops team is to be level 75 and have an item raring of at least 300 (we're more than happy to help you get leveled and geared!). We're presently running story mode and in chronological order (currently we're on Ravagers), but we are looking to do harder modes in the near future.

Our guild rank is 129 and has a PERMANENT 15% xp boost, 15% reputation boost and a 10% renown boost. We also routinely run a 3% renown boost and run the "Flashpoint Rally- Part 1" perk. We also currently have over 700 characters in our guild.

Whether you're looking to be just a casual player to join a welcoming and friendly guild, or are looking to run ops, I hope that Blood Moon Intelligence will be right for you!

How to join:

If you're interested in joining, we have a dedicated discord at: https://discord.gg/VyxtyMNHmN

If you have further questions, the best way to contact me is to add me on discord: ultrastarwarsfan#9550. You can also add any of my toons in game: Salutris, Korsicis, Krammoore, Andrenock, Troxcaria and/or Karenix.

I hope to see you in the guild!

-ultrastarwarsfan, Associate Director of Blood Moon Intelligence and Ops Team Coordinator