Cant Select Advanced Class...

rjthedog

Hey All..

Im a lvl 12 Smuggler, and I still cant get the Advanced Class Trainer to allow me to select my advanced class... i tried emailing CS but they just send me a auto reply stating "once u select ur advanced class, u cannot change it"... which is obviously no help at all...

Has anyone else had this prob or kno what the solution is?? kinda tough to get any further in the game if i cant make the selection, kno what i mean. lol...

You need to pick up a quest to get your advanced class. Usually it will be on the fleet right as you get off the shuttle from your home world. If you don't get it at the fleet, look for a quest giver near your capital city headquarters.

I haven't played smuggler, so I can't give you more precise directions.

In the imperial fleet the quest giveres are at 3 and 9 oclock in the outer ring depending on your class.

You need to pick up a quest to get your advanced class. Usually it will be on the fleet right as you get off the shuttle from your home world. If you don't get it at the fleet, look for a quest giver near your capital city headquarters.

I haven't played smuggler, so I can't give you more precise directions.

In the imperial fleet the quest giveres are at 3 and 9 oclock in the outer ring depending on your class.

this^

There should be a mission to see your advanced class trainer when you enter the republic fleet.

There is a male twi'lek at the taxi point on Coruscant, where you left the hangars first.

you can see that he has triangle over head for tot talk. he is activating to talk your advanced trainer. And follow the green mark to find your advanced trainer. There are all crew skill trainers as well as in the hall.

Good luck. you should have if you are a smuggler ;)