max level increse item for Preferred status players.

Spikanor

add a item in the cartal market that preferred status players buy to unlock for the char there are playing on to increse there max level from 60 to 75 automatic that if you buy it that it not come's in the invertory like some items but that it automatic unlocks for that char only the max level limit from 60 to 75.

that the item cost 3000 cartal coins or more i not care but that preferred status players get a option by increse the max level from 60 to 75 on that char only.

that the item can become Legacy bound is also a option that preferred status players can put it on the Legacy cargo bay to share it easy with there alts is also a option but the main point is that you cant sell it on the GTN.

and if there are plans to increse the max level in the game that after the release from it like 6 month's later or 1 year later a item is coming for preferred status players also can buy in the cartal market there can increase there max level again with that new item.

that it like: if the new max level is lvl 90 that the item preferred status players can buy is a increse from lvl 75 to lvl 90 for the char there are using for.

It exists already, and it's a lot cheaper than 3000 CCs, and it unlocks your whole account for the higher max level, and it unlocks all the expansions.

It also includes 30 days of time as a full subscriber.

Pay for 30 days of auto-renew subscription (costs less than buying 2400 CCs) and remember to cancel the subscription before the renwal date.

It exists already, and it's a lot cheaper than 3000 CCs, and it unlocks your whole account for the higher max level, and it unlocks all the expansions.

It also includes 30 days of time as a full subscriber.

Pay for 30 days of auto-renew subscription (costs less than buying 2400 CCs) and remember to cancel the subscription before the renwal date.

and if i need it for 2 chars only that i wane max lvl and play most on then is the CC version still cheaper on year base then buying sub.

most wane unlock it with CC since there know that the money there give for sub is not going back to the game its going to the high boss from EA what there have earn from us and not investing it back in the game to add more new things or make things better.

and if i need it for 2 chars only that i wane max lvl and play most on then is the CC version still cheaper on year base then buying sub.

most wane unlock it with CC since there know that the money there give for sub is not going back to the game its going to the high boss from EA what there have earn from us and not investing it back in the game to add more new things or make things better.

You don't *need* it for any characters. You *need* oxygen, a trace of carbon dioxide(1), water, food and something to keep the weather off you. Everything else is a luxury.

On your pricing, two characters would cost a total of 6000 CCs to unlock with the token, or $15 / €13 to unlock by subscribing for 30 days and then cancelling immediately after the subscription begins. Preferred players don't get any free CCs unless they have a security key (100CCs a month).

No. Subscribing for a month after each expansion is something that we can do now and would cost far, far less than what you're suggesting.