crew skills not restored after patch

Orbac

I am wondering if I am the only one that didn't have their crew skills restored after having them removed? at least a million credits from each toon I have was spent and then the skill was removed because of the last patch, this patch was the fix yet nothing has changed. Will it be fixed correctly or just spend more credits on the skills just to have those removed again and no fix in sight? I would like a response from someone , anyone , the ticket I posted as normal is collecting dust in the either of the support section.

From the patch notes:

Anyone who first experienced this issue prior to 0100 UTC on June, 25th will now find their rank restored to its pre-reset value.

Is it possible that you encountered this after the cut-off point? Remember that 6.1.2, which caused the issue, dropped on 24 June, so the window from when 6.1.2 broke it to the 0100 UTC cut-off on 25 June (which was 9pm EDT) is very small. If you didn't encounter the bug during that window then your skills with be fixed with the next patch (as yet unannounced).

From the patch notes:

Anyone who first experienced this issue prior to 0100 UTC on June, 25th will now find their rank restored to its pre-reset value.

Is it possible that you encountered this after the cut-off point? Remember that 6.1.2, which caused the issue, dropped on 24 June, so the window from when 6.1.2 broke it to the 0100 UTC cut-off on 25 June (which was 9pm EDT) is very small. If you didn't encounter the bug during that window then your skills with be fixed with the next patch (as yet unannounced).

I don't remember , but I must have. I sent all of my guys harvesting and then play a character so it could be that is the case. I only noticed it when a guildie brought it up in Discord and then I looked and saw that my harvesting skills were at 600. On one toon I didnt send on a mission had a 639/600 showing for a skill. The bad thing , for me, is that I just resubbed and started playing again and this happens as I was trying to cap my skills again right after spending millions to have the ability to get to 700 and this bug happens.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Since I have the creds I figured I'd be the guinea pig, I have paid for the Onslaught upgrade for crew skills. Most of the skills I had leveled on alts without buying the upgrade from the vendor. So I decided to try it and see what happens.

It's been 3 days and so far my crew skills have not been reset to 600. Granted, all my alts are still leveling their skills to 700. I'll report back a few days after once they all reach 700.

• 2 weeks later...

Too many alts to buy back the ___/700 on each reverted skill. Sure, it's only "game money".

However, I stopped playing shortly into 6.0 when it was clear that they were trying to reduce our accumulated credits, mats, etc with an over-the-top credits/mats/etc sink.

It's just not fun trying to accumulate the massive amounts of mats needed for something simple, let alone the top end schematics. And just because I get Jawa junk from just about everything, 200 junk to get 1 mat is ridiculous.

I hate that this sounds like a threat ---> but if the crew skills aren't "fixed" soon, I'll be voting with my subscription, again, and not renewing.