Healers: Show me your UI, please

islander

specifically, where you guys put your operations rectangle.

I just wondered last night if there's a more intuitive place I could locate mine. Mine is fairly close to the 'default' location currently and has been there all along.

PS: use imageshack if possible, as that's not blocked at work here.

Thanks!

Make your first two quickbars 2x6 and separate them a little bit, keeping your health bar and your target's health bar above each, and slot a 4x2 ops frame in between them. This way you can see everyone's health and your cooldowns' status at a glance.

I'm not at my gaming computer but like the previous person posted, the middle can be a great place for 8man groups (pvp specific). Just make sure you don't cover up too much of your center screen. If you are more of a clicker than a binder this set up can be a bit tough at first. With time you'll get used to it.

If you do 8man PvE (SM/HM operations) it can be nice to split the ops box into 2 sets of four because you are usually in charge of main healing the same "group", with some off healing of the other group.

16man, like 8man requires another set up.

I'm not at my gaming computer but like the previous person posted, the middle can be a great place for 8man groups (pvp specific). Just make sure you don't cover up too much of your center screen. If you are more of a clicker than a binder this set up can be a bit tough at first. With time you'll get used to it.

If you do 8man PvE (SM/HM operations) it can be nice to split the ops box into 2 sets of four because you are usually in charge of main healing the same "group", with some off healing of the other group.

16man, like 8man requires another set up.

I do PvP exclusively, and as we all know the vast majority of PvP is 8 man warzones.

I know of no other way BUT clicking to target people in my operations. I'd like nothing better then to keybind people in operations to F1/F2/F3 etc.

I'm not a skill clicker, though.

Edited by islander

I do PvP exclusively, and as we all know the vast majority of PvP is 8 man warzones.

I know of no other way BUT clicking to target people in my operations. I'd like nothing better then to keybind people in operations to F1/F2/F3 etc.

I'm not a skill clicker, though.

Then I think you'll be just fine having things front and center. You may want to put your healing abilities front and center too. A bar of 4 or 5 depending on your class. That way you can see their cooldowns clearly, and at the same time you can see your team's giant red health bars.

• 2 years later...

Hi,

Is there any way to get the following 8 man setup window. 4x2

P1 P2 P3 P4

P5 P6 P7 P8

I've played around but can only seem to get a vertical stack like below:

P1 P2

P3 P4

P5 P6

P7 P8

It's not the end of the world but I'd like a wider bar below my character on the screen.

LAM

I have mine at the top of 3 lvls of task bars, with all my healing abilities in the top line... The draw back is it takes up a lot of screen real estate...

Persoanlly I wish they would let us adjust the ops screen so it can be 2 person high and multiple across... Of have multiple ops windows... This would allow us to place 2 high and 4 across for 8 man pvp or Ops