My jedi wife won't talk to me...

AniDroid

Really enjoyed the storyline with Nadia (Consular) and developed it through the romance option. However, just like in RL now that we are married we never talk...it's sad. She used to want me to go back to the ship with her and chat about all sorts of things, no more. Just an old married couple that doesn't communicate.

Some sort of 'spousal daily' seems in order here...

Yeah i married kira and now i hear nothing from her at all, no sneaking off to the bedroom to do things that would give the jedi council heart attacks, no kissing right in front of the galaxy map.

I would like to see a Dragon Age FTB for after we're married to the companion of choice.

Whoever played it knows about the "Let's go to bed" option on the convo response list. Yes, I know it isn't really a convo, but at least it would let us feel some connection to our spouses besides the emails after the main story is over with the gifts attached. lol

Consider yourself lucky~~ Nadia won't marry me :(

There was one conversation when she was over 9k affection where I had the option to propose right away, and I opted to say something nice to her instead. Seems like that sealed it; she hit 10k weeks ago, and no additional dialogue, no additional proposal options.

So, I've got a non-communicative one-time flame hanging around the lower deck of the ship.

Edited by Journeyer

Consider yourself lucky~~ Nadia won't marry me :(

There was one conversation when she was over 9k affection where I had the option to propose right away, and I opted to say something nice to her instead. Seems like that sealed it; she hit 10k weeks ago, and no additional dialogue, no additional proposal options.

So, I've got a non-communicative one-time flame hanging around the lower deck of the ship.

Wonder on this one if you can lower the affection by doing items that she would disapprove and reattain that 9K option?

Nope, unless a quest is repeatable you can't run it again and companion conversations are considered to be quests by the game.

There are some like the Flashpoints and Group ones that are repeatable. So it is possible.

Really enjoyed the storyline with Nadia (Consular) and developed it through the romance option. However, just like in RL now that we are married we never talk...it's sad. She used to want me to go back to the ship with her and chat about all sorts of things, no more. Just an old married couple that doesn't communicate.

Some sort of 'spousal daily' seems in order here...

yes but true to old married couples it will be a pvp match vs. nadia over the dishes in the sink.