Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Best player of each class!

Jherad
10.15.2015 , 03:36 PM | #1131
Thanks Hoppin, but I'm not really active enough these days to make any lists, and haven't done anything but regstar in a long long time. I'm also nowhere near as good as I think I used to be - I don't play enough, and I think the old age is finally getting to me!

Time for a new generation of kids. Though I still reserve the right to whine incessantly in warzones.

/getoffmylawn.
Zacharďah - Commando / Chasso, Aargh - Merc
Zachariah's Merc/Mando PvP Guides
2.4 is the PvP Patch! ... J/K, Removing RWZs trolololol

Hoppinswtor
10.15.2015 , 11:32 PM | #1132
Quote: Originally Posted by Jherad View Post
Thanks Hoppin, but I'm not really active enough these days to make any lists, and haven't done anything but regstar in a long long time. I'm also nowhere near as good as I think I used to be - I don't play enough, and I think the old age is finally getting to me!

Time for a new generation of kids. Though I still reserve the right to whine incessantly in warzones.

/getoffmylawn.
I'm probably part of a generation long past at this point too. Enjoying life without SWTOR too much (well, mostly without SWTOR - still enjoying the occasional chit chatting about it

Bottom line is that you'll always be the most influential PVP Merc in SWTOR though.
Hoppin
<Death Smile>
Mains: Hoppinator (Merc), Pressure (Sorc), Hopportunity (Sage), Charlotte (Commando)
Alts: Bill'belichick (Powertech), Dedication (Sniper), Hoppin (Assassin/Jug/Marauder/Operative)

IslanderRebel
10.16.2015 , 02:12 PM | #1133
they all suck.
the devs are the best . LOL
long live Musco the Great!!!!
heir to Jar jar binks

sithBracer
10.16.2015 , 04:12 PM | #1134
Quote: Originally Posted by IslanderRebel View Post
they all suck.
the devs are the best . LOL
long live Musco the Great!!!!
heir to Jar jar binks
There's a video where musco keeps getting killed by "brucemaclean".
Ma'kaela - jedi shadow in training
Mákaela - assassin in the shadows

Hoppinswtor
10.17.2015 , 07:35 AM | #1135
telos too stronk
Hoppin
<Death Smile>
Mains: Hoppinator (Merc), Pressure (Sorc), Hopportunity (Sage), Charlotte (Commando)
Alts: Bill'belichick (Powertech), Dedication (Sniper), Hoppin (Assassin/Jug/Marauder/Operative)