Guys can u tell me?

helpmewin

Who design this?

Someone who does not play or understand assassin class very well.

Severing Slash has to be directed properly, has a short range, has low damage, high energy cost and an underwhelming slow on it.

At this point, it is one of the strongest candidates to have removed from the hotbar during game play. It's pointless.

It's like Volt Rush for sorcerer. I think I used it once while playing madness since it launched.

Edited by Monterone

Why assasins need cleaving cut? I have force slow with 6 sec cd, 12 sec duration, 10m range and with a twice damage more that new ability and 10 force less cost. Ty, for answers. Who design this?

I was thinking the same thing.... I don't see any use other than a filler ability when everything else is on CD...

It's a shame since it has a cool animation to it.

It's a shame since it has a cool animation to it.

This shame should be redesign. Sins don't need anoth slow, even 3 sec slow thats have 20 sec cd, they don't need another cc, no need filler - when there is voltatic/DS.

Someone just hate in BW office sins, first they took away teleport and gave it to sorcs, so they now have 2 new unique abilities instead of 1, also gave nothing intstead. Now they give absolutely useless ablity that u can forget and never grab on ur panel. Just delete sins - let be only opers here. Dunno what to say.

Also return low slash in full melee range - this just looks so absurdly in 30 m.

Edited by helpmewin

Why assasins need cleaving cut? I have force slow with 6 sec cd, 12 sec duration, 10m range and with a twice damage more that new ability and 10 force less cost. Ty, for answers. Who design this?

Cleave is a rubbish ability. It seems to only be appropriate if using a specific set of Armor to spread dots or AOE damage?

I’ve removed it from my task bar.

To slow ppl to the hell if you use them in the same time. I use it on my sin tank... mostly in huttballs.

Also it is better than nothing, just look what they gave to the Sorcs. It's literally nothing.

Edited by Glower