what is the best RP class after Hutt Cartel n/t

Letsjet

what is the best RP class after Hutt Cartel n/t

The one you feel most comfortable playing through the stories.

I like Commando for most of it, because I like Commando generally, and the parts where it's a bit weird (mostly Chapter XII of KotFE, with an honourable mention for zapping locking mechanisms with lightning in the tail end of Yavin) are outnumbered by the parts where *Force*Users* are a bit weird (anything where it's reasonable to say "that Force-Using Big Bad will be able to sense me coming", basically)

But that's my opinion, of course. If you feel that it's a bad mismatch to play, say, Fury Mara in some story or other, play a different class and/or spec.

Everything my personal opinion.

JK gets better after chapter 2. Overall decent.

Jedi Sage is just generally slow. Never again.

Smuggler is a bit muddled and doesn't seem to always fit the class. It's ok.

Trooper fits the class well, so if you like being a bit miiitary, will be fun. Good.

Agent is like evil James Bond, really well written and the sardonic voice acting (for male at least) is magic. #1 Class story

Sith Inquisitor fits the class well, I really enjoyed all the sithy rituals and stuff. #2 class story.

Sith Warrior lacks depth, for me. Is ok.

Bounty Hunter again fits the class well, hunting with some Mandalorian stuff thrown in. Good.

Then again, if your plan is to RP with other people, the class is pretty well irrelevant as you make your own story.