Looking for Guild, both Republic & Imperial sides

Ooloi

I have 20+ characters, roughly split between Republic and Imperial factions. All are i306 and have some kind of set.

I am looking to move guilds, and am looking for guild(s); here are some of my parameters:

a) I'm perfectly willing to go with two completely separate guilds, but it would be nice if they were affiliated:

a) Weekly large conquest boxes are a requirement, I run 50,000 conquest on each of my Avatars every week.

b) A decent guild name, i'm surprisingly picky about this.

e) Casual play overall, I like to do flashpoints, solo stuff, a touch of pvp, and the rare operation, but none of these are dealbreakers

f) I cannot commit to a raid format.

g) Adult Mature decent folks, but not a "family" PG guild; basic good-natured cussing should be allowed. But adolescent guilds or guilds which are misogynistic or allow hate speech are not acceptable.

h) I myself am over half a century, play during the day on what would be considered East Coast Time, U.S., rarely on evenings.

Feel free to leave me a private message or a response here.

I have 20+ characters, roughly split between Republic and Imperial factions.

I am looking to move guilds,

e) Casual play overall,

g) Adult Mature decent folks, but not a "family" PG guild; basic good-natured cussing should be allowed. But adolescent guilds or guilds which are misogynistic or allow hate speech are not acceptable.

hi there, we might be a good fit for you (difficult to know for sure without actually testing things out for a few days or whatever) but i must be honest: We sort of hover between "PG" and "PG-13'ish" type vibe. Sure, there's some good-natured banter but rarely, in 9 years of our 2 guilds, do i ever remember much "cursing" tbh.

We're just much more chill & calm about things, for the most part. (except maybe last week when i started raging at BioWare for losing our guild Rishi HQ until server-restart :mad: )

But anyways, feel free to check us out here if you want: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=948073

And best of luck to you either way! :D

I've been asked about the raid thing. I raided in EQ for several years on a top-end guild doing edge content as a tank on the RP server. I was a raid tank in LOTRO, GW2, and kinda ESO. I was raid DPS in SWTOR through the Hutt expansion and then I quit playing SWTOR in 2013 for 7 years until January 2020.

At this point I prefer to describe myself as "retired" when it comes to Raid content. I don't mind helping out occasionally as dps or even as a tank, but frankly I'm content to just rest on my laurels in that regard, and hang out and get achievements and learn the various MM flashpoints and maybe even try to get a iittle better at PvP.

I did enjoy doing team PVP back in 2012 and 2013, but even that has changed significantly, just doing death arenas get old fast. Now if I could do Voidstar or other objective driven teamplay that way it would be more fun. But I never was "all that".

I think it was a nice synchronicity that I got back into playing this right before social isolation hit with the pandemic; I've had time while working at home to be able to level up my toons to 75 and get them all geared.

I have 20+ characters, roughly split between Republic and Imperial factions. All are i306 and have some kind of set.

I am looking to move guilds, and am looking for guild(s); here are some of my parameters:

a) I'm perfectly willing to go with two completely separate guilds, but it would be nice if they were affiliated:

a) Weekly large conquest boxes are a requirement, I run 50,000 conquest on each of my Avatars every week.

b) A decent guild name, i'm surprisingly picky about this.

e) Casual play overall, I like to do flashpoints, solo stuff, a touch of pvp, and the rare operation, but none of these are dealbreakers

f) I cannot commit to a raid format.

h) I myself am over half a century, play during the day on what would be considered East Coast Time, U.S., rarely on evenings.

Feel free to leave me a private message or a response here.

Interested in helping build something or looking for already established?

I have been considering resurrecting my zombie guilds... real lifer and other franchises lured my "friends" away a few years ago... I have considered restarting but need help.

Light side and dark side... Masters of the Void and Dark Lords of the Void (not tied to the names would consider changing if it mattered). Guild Strongholds on Courescant and Droummund Kas with all rooms open. Guild banks with 6 slots and Flagships (no rooms open). I have a 50 person Teamspeak and a website... would consider changing to discord but am not familiar with platform.

If you or anyone else is interested send me a message and we can discuss.