Embrace the Pain tactical

Kieira

Kai Zaiken is indeed selling this kind of schematics. For now only has one tectical for Artifice and one "pack/box"(3 pieces) for armortech.

My guess is that this schematics might be a drop for other content, very rare and here we will find some from time to time. Stock and availability of this vendor will be RNG, so will have to check often.

On the other hand, mat requirements are BEYOND INSANE.

Kai Zaiken is indeed selling this kind of schematics. For now only has one tectical for Artifice and one "pack/box"(3 pieces) for armortech.

My guess is that this schematics might be a drop for other content, very rare and here we will find some from time to time. Stock and availability of this vendor will be RNG, so will have to check often.

On the other hand, mat requirements are BEYOND INSANE.

how much insane?

Edited by Kieira

It's almost funny how utterly screwed over Guards/Juggs got. Not only is their best tactical crafted with insane requirements but the schematic is seemingly only available from a vendor who resets his stock once a week and it's total RNG whether he'll have it. It could wind up being a month or more before we see it. In addition the flawless riposte set probably mostly comes from him too with a chance from the new operation that pvpers won't really do.

Meanwhile shadows/assassins were running around on day 3 with best tactical and full best set bursting people down to 30% in 4 seconds.

Edited by Stncold

• 80 Processed Isotopes
  • 18 Solid Resource Matrix
  • 20 Legendary ember
  • 20 Artifact (PURPLE) Bonded Attachment
  • 15 Artifact (PURPLE) Bonded Crystal

Just for the record, the purple bonded components cost the following total crafting materials, when you break down all the costs of their sub-components (not taking criticals into account):

• 2,520 standard (white) materials
  • 7,140 premium (green) materials
  • 2,520 prototype (blue) materials
  • 1,050 artifact (purple) materials

I draw on my spreadsheet for the calculations, since component costs are same for other crafts as for synthweaving.

oh well. is it BoL tho or you can sell them?

It's a new type of binding: bind to legacy on equip. So you can sell it, and the buyer can use it across their whole legacy.

Edited by Estelindis

So while others already got their BiS tacticals for pvp alreadt juggs have to wait even have a chance to get it and if they want to craft it they have to pay almost same price what others paying for their tacticals and spend a few hundred million credit worh mats or buy it from gtn upto billion credits and even if you are willing to pay that amount you cant even have it who knows how long. Edited by omeru