An obscure trivia question for a true SW fan. (possible spoiler... no idea)

xicross

So I ran into a really awesome looking character in the IA class quest line and I wanted to know what he is... I didn't really have much time for specifics, but he was like 9 feet tall and seemed mostly cybernetic with biological touches like his face, he sounded really cybernetic as well. He was bi pedal of course and had fang teeth. He claimed that his race was enslaved and all that, I should've paid more attention. I realize its not nearly enough information to go off of but I think he was so awesome that a real SW fan might know what he is right off. Edited by xicross

I've heard that when you meet Darth Vader, he SEEMS nine feet tall? His voice is quite cybernetic and he does have lots of cybernetic parts to him? Also, he and his mum were slaves?

My guess is that you met Darth Vader in Nar Shadaa.

Whaaaat Vader is in this game somehow? How is that possible, obviously it cant really be him so I guess just an NPC that looks very similar, and where is this Vader located?

Whaaaat Vader is in this game somehow? How is that possible, obviously it cant really be him so I guess just an NPC that looks very similar, and where is this Vader located?

It was in an 'extended universe' novel called, "Back to Anakin Vader's Future: Part II". The crazy old Emperor sends his young apprentice back in time using a Land Speeder fitted with a Flux Capacitor.

Here's a pic from the TV version of the novel.

http://www.askbjoernhansen.com/archives/archives/2002/08/starwarscruiser.jpeg

Originally Posted by InquisitorJaeger

I've heard that when you meet Darth Vader, he SEEMS nine feet tall? His voice is quite cybernetic and he does have lots of cybernetic parts to him? Also, he and his mum were slaves?

My guess is that you met Darth Vader in Nar Shadaa.

Ok. This is how unsubstantiated rumors start. I can see the threads now... "Darth Vader is in SWTOR!!!" "Is it true Darth Vader is in SWTOR?'

Then it'll merge into threads "There's a Darth Vader easter egg in SWTOR!!"

Edited by DoctorBeckett

Ok. This is how unsubstantiated rumors start. I can see the threads now... "Darth Vader is in SWTOR!!!" "Is it true Darth Vader is in SWTOR?'

Quickly! Post it in every forum! :p

Heh, the search for the missing Vader. ;)

• 2 months later...
If you're referring to The Flame on Nar Shaddaa, then he's a Gen'Dai. Warriors and pretty much immortal. They're quite a bit like Abyssians in that they heal very quickly and even if "killed", the ONLY way to make certain they stay dead is to incinerate the bodies.

What do you mean rumors? He is in SWTOR. He went back in time and went to Hoth to wait for the Rebel Alliance to show up.

Actually their is a Darth Vader easter egg (Not the man himself of course) go to the bridge of the Ziost Shadow.

Spoilers for the easter egg.

Basically its this guy that looks VERY similar to Darth Vader talking to some bounty hunters who just so happen to have the same races as the bounty hunters in the movie. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbZrjLs_oxw skip to 4:40

Edited by GeneralRadex

Dammit man, now I want to start this rumor.