Help with class choice for me

Kinvesu

Hi. I read some of the other posts about people with disabilities but, they all talk about getting a new mouse or keyboard. I already know about those things but, none of them answer the question about what class is easiest to play and survive on.

So i was wondering, for people who are gonna take a beating because they have slow reflexes(like me) and can't frantically hit all the buttons in quick order to survive and eek out wins, which class is best for that? I need a class that is going to take a beating and survive easily enough while I click or hit the buttons, not be hard on my wrists and do good enough damage to do everything that isn't top tier group stuff. I can play decently, I just can't be top of the charts, playing frantically to survive. I do like to push myself solo despite this though(I know, masochist :/)

Obviously this is for solo because I don't wanna burden a group with taking 70% of a normal player or ask them to carry me. I like melee more but, will play ranged if its better. The classes I read that are good at this were arsenal merc and veng jugg but, those were years ago. Is this still true today?

Thank you for all the help. Sorry if this is a long post, couldn't find an answer.

Edited by Kinvesu

Normally I would advocate for you to play all the classes and find the one best for you... in this case, I'd suggest starting with a Jedi Shadow or Sith Assassin in their respective tank specs. Just keep your companion in heal mode and do your best to maintain a steady output of damage. Both classes have stealth which can be helpful in letting you bypass unnecessary fights.

Keep in mind that some heroics are rather easy while others will be challenging for even the most reactive of people and can turn into a grind fest for each and every fight... just to warn you in case repeated movements can be a problem.

Normally I would advocate for you to play all the classes and find the one best for you... in this case, I'd suggest starting with a Jedi Shadow or Sith Assassin in their respective tank specs. Just keep your companion in heal mode and do your best to maintain a steady output of damage. Both classes have stealth which can be helpful in letting you bypass unnecessary fights.

Keep in mind that some heroics are rather easy while others will be challenging for even the most reactive of people and can turn into a grind fest for each and every fight... just to warn you in case repeated movements can be a problem.

Thank you. I really appreciate you giving your time to help me. I will definitely check out shadow.

I THINK, dont quote me, but I think assassin/shadow - deception/infiltration has the least amount of abilities with no real buffs to keep track of. In the simplest terms, just press what glows to do good damage. Again, dont @ me lol

I THINK, dont quote me, but I think assassin/shadow - deception/infiltration has the least amount of abilities with no real buffs to keep track of. In the simplest terms, just press what glows to do good damage. Again, dont @ me lol

lol ok, thank you for the reply. I appreciate the info.