Stronghold crew skill vendor

rebeldielan

How about a stronghold deco crew skill vendor, from whom you can buy the stuff from?

For your guild or personal use, instead of requiring a personal field droid.

You can buy that from the personal repair droid from the legacy if you extend it to the max level. Just as a workaround. :-)

You can buy that from the personal repair droid from the legacy if you extend it to the max level. Just as a workaround. :-)

So, to work around having to use the repair droid, use the repair droid? :eek:;)

OP wants to not have to use it. I don't see the point of it, myself, since it has an air of poor planning (buy more white mats than you need *now*, and stuff the excess in your legacy storage, ffs), but I equally don't see any reason why it shouldn't be done.

I mentioned the repair droid, I literally adressed it. I'd like a work around for it. Something you can have at guild stronghold or your own, that everyone can access for your guild. Instead of constantly having to hop from SH to Fleet back to SH to get to your inventory. I mean... the jawa vendors are also on fleet, sure you can't access them from legacy, but still.

So, to work around having to use the repair droid, use the repair droid? :eek:;)

OP wants to not have to use it. I don't see the point of it, myself, since it has an air of poor planning (buy more white mats than you need *now*, and stuff the excess in your legacy storage, ffs), but I equally don't see any reason why it shouldn't be done.

Yeah, it's not really poor planning. I don't know about you, but I craft stuff with my guild. We don't always have that many credits or calculate out to have an excessive amount of something. 3K of 1200 quickly adds up, so you just buy what you can already, craft and continue working. You can't always buy everything in advance.

Edited by rebeldielan

So, to work around having to use the repair droid, use the repair droid? :eek:;

Sorry man, you totally missed the point. It is possible that the op doesn't even know that the 2nd level repair droid sells crafting items. Like many people don't because they never use it or even bought it.

Edit: Well, the mistake was actually on my part, I just realized that I've overread the second sentence from the OP. Sorry.

It's still true though that many don't even know that. Maybe it helped someone else. :-)

Edited by Khaleg

• 2 weeks later...
Sorry man, you totally missed the point. It is possible that the op doesn't even know that the 2nd level repair droid sells crafting items. Like many people don't because they never use it or even bought it.

Edit: Well, the mistake was actually on my part, I just realized that I've overread the second sentence from the OP. Sorry.

It's still true though that many don't even know that. Maybe it helped someone else. :-)

Don't only read the first sentence of a text XD cause you did it again with the guy XP

The problem with the droids is that they are not permanent. I would love to always be able to access the crafting vendor.

Me too. I hate going to fleet. And for the record, I didn't know that you could buy crafting items from the level 2 repair droid. I think I have lvl 1 repair droid and that's it.

My suggested idea to address this was to change the Revan statue to a crew skills vendor. One of the "appeals" it had originally was being a unique vendor that sold commendation gear. That uniqueness disappeared with 4.0.

(Obviously the main appeal to it is a permanent trash vendor, but still)

My suggested idea to address this was to change the Revan statue to a crew skills vendor. One of the "appeals" it had originally was being a unique vendor that sold commendation gear. That uniqueness disappeared with 4.0.

(Obviously the main appeal to it is a permanent trash vendor, but still)

Well, you'd still have to summon it and have a CD compared to a deco ofcourse. Which can be frustrating when searching through the giant list.