Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Redeem Codes for new players(and anyone else)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
Redeem Codes for new players(and anyone else)

AceMasterSoul
06.19.2020 , 11:55 AM | #51
Quote: Originally Posted by Alexisshade View Post
I tried it and found it did not work 2020 is not over yet i would try it again in December but i would not be surprised if they didn't this year because of the virus.
So, I'm just a wee bit confused. Did you mean you tried them or just tried 1?
Guildmaster <Mercs with Perks>
Help me, help you. Follow the link to get free stuff.
Referral Link

abernathe
06.23.2020 , 10:41 AM | #52
Do not count on there be any actual conventions in North America, at least. Hate to say it but it's doubtful any technology or software companies will be holding any conventions or live events this year. If anything, if they decide to, they may just hold a virtual convention. But, that would also mean losing out on vendor booths so the venue could generate revenue.

Considering that most comic book, anime and manga and other genre conventions have been canceled for the 2020 calendar year, don't expect any events to be held. Lucasfilm and Disney are already in too much trouble as it is, they are surely not going to risk holding an event and have fans become infected with the virus.

If nobody has been following the string of bad luck, where it concerns Disney, some bloggers like Kneon and Geeky Sparkles from Clownflash TV and Jeremy from Geeks and Gamers have been following some bad press that Disney has been getting. Such as the failure of the Disney Skyliner (multiple times over a short period), the Disney Jungle Cruise, which ended up sinking with passengers on it ... neither Disney nor Lucasfilm will risk it. While I don't hold youtubers on a pedestal, Kneon and Geeky Sparkles used to be official bloggers for Disney so I give them a little more credit.

I just don't see Disney taking that risk. Even with the "Stay At Home" orders lifted. I'm just expecting that those orders to be put back in place by either this Fall or Winter.

Mubrak
06.23.2020 , 12:53 PM | #53
Strar Wars Celebration 2020 has been cancelled for obvious reasons. So there will also be no Swtor cantina around the event. https://www.starwarscelebration.com/Announcement/

Nothing keeping them from doing stream events, though, streaming from multiple sources is no rocket science, you know, no need to cuddle on a couch in office.
Let us turn off that gaudy flashing icon over every vendor's head.
Let us sort our companion list and hide or kick out the unwanted ones!

http://www.swtor.com/r/rszTdG

urban-Jedi
06.30.2020 , 05:39 PM | #54
I just want to say thank you. Coming back to the game after several years and its nice to have others help with referral codes.