PvE Endgame Gearing for Operations

I'm sure there's a few previous threads about this topic, but sadly these forums move so fast and there is no search feature (of what i know of)

Anyway, I just wondered if anyone could tell me the gearing process for operations once you hit 50. Is it like WoW where you grind dailies and hard mode dungeons/flashpoints for tokens of somesort? Or is it different?

If it is tokens I presume that they go to the vendor on the imperial/republic fleet?

Thank you in advance and merry christmas :)

In an interview they said that your able to just jump into a operation, that no "grinding" is required, but then again level50 flashpoints are there for a reason..I assume you would probably run those a couple times for a few essential pieces and hop right in, the entire "grinding" aspect is pretty much taken out for the most part.

I've managed to find some information. Apparently there is daily quests on Ilum? Could someone explain what these exactly entail and what rewards you get?

Also, do bosses in hard mode flashpoints drops tokens or gear?

Ilum and Belsavis both have lvl 50 daily zones.

With these daily commendations you're able to buy epic armoring and barrel/or hilt depending on your class for about 8 daily commendations a pop. Next up are rakata earpieces and implants for about 120 daily commendations. Also a mount for about 200.

The commendations needed for the raid-gear drop from the raids themselves (Tier 1 is called Tionese => Tionese commendations and Tionese crystals(both that drop in the normal mode raids))

Hope this helps

Ilum and Belsavis both have lvl 50 daily zones.

With these daily commendations you're able to buy epic armoring and barrel/or hilt depending on your class for about 8 daily commendations a pop. Next up are rakata earpieces and implants for about 120 daily commendations. Also a mount for about 200.

The commendations needed for the raid-gear drop from the raids themselves (Tier 1 is called Tionese => Tionese commendations and Tionese crystals(both that drop in the normal mode raids))

Hope this helps

Nvm :)

Edited by Moodsie