What level can i dual wield??

Jedii_Force

i have just started playing and recently hit level 10.. i was just wondering what level jedi sentinels can start dual wielding and where i can get my secondary saber from.. any help would be muchly appriciated ^^ cheers!

as soon as you get to the space station, there is a quest that direct you to an advance class trainer. There you choose sentinel and he will give you a 2nd lightsaber. Enjoy :D

I just got that, I think it was 13, maybe 14. Recieved the second lightsaber on one of the quests, sorry cant remember which quest it was on.

You get your second lightsaber as soon as you pick your AC. It comes in a bag that you have to right click on.

• 3 years later...

Wow, three year old "reply"? :)

You may have to manually drag the second lightsaber into the off hand slot (although I would think it would go there automatically once you have declared as Sentinel). Hit "C" to open character sheet and see what's in your man hand and off hand slots.

Note that some lightsabers are main-hand or off-hand ONLY. If you have a lightsaber that can be in EITHER slot and you place that in your off hand slot, then your off-hand-only lightsaber won't go into the main hand slot, and will warn you that it's slot (the off hand slot) is filled.

Wow, three year old "reply"? :)

You may have to manually drag the second lightsaber into the off hand slot (although I would think it would go there automatically once you have declared as Sentinel). Hit "C" to open character sheet and see what's in your man hand and off hand slots.

I had a similar issue equipping a focus after choosing my AC on an Inquisitor recently. I had nothing in the offhand slot, but right-clicking on the focus gave me the "slot full" message. Manually dragging the focus to the offhand slot "fixed" it.

Oddly, the "slot full" message only seems to pop up when the offhand slot is empty, and only the first time you try to auto-equip an item to the offhand slot. Once an item is eqipped in the offhand slot, it works normally, whether you manually drag the offhand item out of the slot, then right-click to auto-equip an offhand item in the once again empty offhand slot, or simply right-click to auto-equip and "swap" with an already equipped item.

Note that some lightsabers are main-hand or off-hand ONLY. If you have a lightsaber that can be in EITHER slot and you place that in your off hand slot, then your off-hand-only lightsaber won't go into the main hand slot, and will warn you that it's slot (the off hand slot) is filled.
If you have a weapon in your offhand slot, and right-click an offhand only weapon, it should simply "swap" the weapons, the same as using right-click to auto-equip any other item. If you simply right-click an "either hand" weapon, it will go into your mainhand slot, regardless of whether you have an offhand weapon equipped.

Iif you have two "either hand" weapons equipped, and right-click on an offhand-only weapon in your inventory, you will "swap" your offhand weapons. But if you then right-click the "either hand" weapon you just swapped out of your offhand slot, it will go into your main hand slot, not back into your offhand slot. If you want it back in your offhand slot, you will need to put it there manually.

And FYI it's not possible to have only an offhand weapon equipped. And you can't un-equip your mainhand weapon while you have an offhand weapon equipped. (Though you can have a Focus or other offhand item equipped, or equip one, with your mainhand slot empty).

I give this one credit....might have necro'ed an old post instead of making a new topic forum, and get bombarded with hate for making a new one. shows the usage of search, Good job, and yes as others have said, you sometimes have to drag it onto your character's desired slot. I even have to do that with Shields after picking my AC. odd yes, bug, probably since you don't have to go fleet or capt. planets anymore to get your choosen advance classes anymore.