[Petition] Bring back abilities that were removed at 5.0 Launch.

olusiek

Hey there everyone,

I miss being able to use my lightsaber as a Jedi Consular, or having fun with vibroknifes as a sniper. Imagine being able to blast enemies with lightning, even do something like Depredating Volts (Which looks like Force lightning barrage ) but not being able to blast the target continuously with lightning when you're pissed and really need to let some of that steam off, or hurling a vibroknife at someone, but not really being able to use it in close combat.

I make this thread to bring some of that fun back, maybe in form of utilities. I don't know how, but please, bring them back. If it's super ground braking throwing the whole force out of balance in pvp, just disable them for warzones.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who wants this. Others like me, who miss(or never had the chance to use these abilities but might want to try) feel free to bump this thread or post if you agree.

Edited by olusiek

BW removed alot of abilities I liked.

I know, they did the same for me. They simplified and split the classes so much apart, it's almost boring to play some of them.

They killed the freedom in making your own builds first, by removing the skill trees. Then they decided (I seriously don't know why :mad: ) to take all the shared abilities between subclasses, to Idk, make them feel more... diverse? Well yeah, great but in such diversity we could use a middle ground, and the shared specs ain't doing that.

In my opinion that was a bad decision. Taking away, instead of working with what you have is a poor way to accomplish whatever they tried to do. They could have tweaked them so they would work better with the second subclass and through utilities allow us to use these abilities more like the subclasss that is the owner of them.

I'd gladly give up that stupid optimus prime refrigerator missile launcher on my pt to bring back dfa.

Nice description. I agree with this.

I love that i can move while i channel, but i really hate the animation with most armors and the lack of range.