Trooper still waiting

Sunsoar

What is taking so long to fix mortar volley and full auto? Do we get to suffer until someone at Bioware starts playing Republic?

For those behind on the issue the animation is delayed with the cast.

All the ability delay fixes but these abilities still behave the same.

Yeah, read the patch notes today and got excited, jumped on my Trooper hoping it was fixed (despite not addressing the matter specifically in the patch notes) and what do I find...nothing. The animation doesn't even BEGIN until OVER HALFWAY through the cast.

PULL YOUR HEADS OUT BW! If Bounty *********** Hunter works fine there is ABSOLUTELY NO REASON Trooper shouldn't by now. You've had over a YEAR to fix this, I'm tired of paying you to beta test.

Yeah, the issue is getting stupid. Full Auto for me now will either be delayed animation or not even fire at all so I'm just standing there like a retard for a good 10seconds. Mortar Volley has never worked correctly. Edited by Notannos

I totally agree. It is very annoying. This has also been an issue for a long time and has been known, that is probably the worst part about it. I can understand if a bug comes up and is fixed within a patch or two...but now it is approaching two months of "live" and nothing has been done. There is no excuse why a major gaming company can't fix these known bugs, this is just one of many and it is getting annoying that nothing is being done. I don't want excuses of going through code or it takes time. We are paying customers and as such demand our product to be perfect. And of course Bioware hates repub, it seems all issues and bugs in some way favor imps. So when you think of it like that, the game is working as intended. Edited by Pandahate

The mortar volley channel now starts instantly and once it is finished you can move about without it interfering with the damage. The firing animation will continiue while you move and you will fire all rounds. The last round now fires after the channel but atleast its quite the improvement allthough not completly fixed. I certainly enjoy the skill alot more now.

I'm not sure if full auto is good for commando but as a vanguard I never use it. It is off the bar completely. Mortar Volley I rarely use. It isn't a big deal for me. It would be nice if it were correct though.

You rarely use mortar volley...as a Vanguard...

Buddy, you're doing it wrong.

The mortar volley channel now starts instantly and once it is finished you can move about without it interfering with the damage. The firing animation will continiue while you move and you will fire all rounds. The last round now fires after the channel but atleast its quite the improvement allthough not completly fixed. I certainly enjoy the skill alot more now.

The channel does not start instantly.

The issue is people have time to move out of the way of the emblem because the round is so far behind the actual cast. Yes we get to move once the channel is out and the last round still goes out, but by that time everyone has moved on to bigger and better things.

The channel does not start instantly.

The issue is people have time to move out of the way of the emblem because the round is so far behind the actual cast. Yes we get to move once the channel is out and the last round still goes out, but by that time everyone has moved on to bigger and better things.

Like smashing your face in or cutting you to ribbons.

Yeah, read the patch notes today and got excited, jumped on my Trooper hoping it was fixed (despite not addressing the matter specifically in the patch notes) and what do I find...nothing. The animation doesn't even BEGIN until OVER HALFWAY through the cast.

PULL YOUR HEADS OUT BW! If Bounty *********** Hunter works fine there is ABSOLUTELY NO REASON Trooper shouldn't by now. You've had over a YEAR to fix this, I'm tired of paying you to beta test.

EXACTLY how im feeling right now! I havent tested it yet, (first time im getting on today) but i was hoping that it wouldve been fixed. The patch notes got me hyped. I was actually thinking that a big company producing an MMO was actually listening to their fans/customers on the Forums. But, i havent tested it yet... So we'll see! :)

You rarely use mortar volley...as a Vanguard...

Buddy, you're doing it wrong.

Maybe. I just feel like it is such a tempo loss mostly due to the delay. It paints a big spot on the ground. Unless you can get 3+ people clumped and not paying attention I don't feel like it is worth it. Just my opinion though.

Maybe. I just feel like it is such a tempo loss mostly due to the delay. It paints a big spot on the ground. Unless you can get 3+ people clumped and not paying attention I don't feel like it is worth it. Just my opinion though.

When you can get a group of enemies together, and there is so much going on screen that they don't notice or bother moving out of it, mortar volley is beast.

That is situational though and the mirror counterpart is superior in any situation.

This should have been fixed a long time ago, as well as full auto.