Inquisitor Ferav- Jedi knight

k-maan

Hi. I am a lvl 17 jedi guardian on Ord mantell. When i go to my hanger in the orbital station, this sith Inquisitor Ferav and a couple acolytes and commandos are ther. Ther all lvl 16. And they have kira my mele dps. Do u guys hav any tips on beating them. and also what companion should I use

thank u

-k-man

general tips for dealing with multible adds like this, first is if have a tanking companion use it, sending him on gold is probably first gold, idea isn't for him to kill it RATHER give you time to clear out the adds. get rid of normals and silvers hopefully before tank companion dies(T7 in this case). Next have best medipac can get, and a endurance or str stim as well to buff yourself up and don't be afraid to blow cooldowns.

if still cant win get some help from guildies some fights are ment to be absurdly close though.

It is a bit rough. But i just used T7. if need be just grab a friend groups can come and help in those too.

other players are can come in thoose? i thought only 1 knight in story areas. and what lvl were u?

Edited by k-maan

general tips for dealing with multible adds like this, first is if have a tanking companion use it, sending him on gold is probably first gold, idea isn't for him to kill it RATHER give you time to clear out the adds. get rid of normals and silvers hopefully before tank companion dies(T7 in this case). Next have best medipac can get, and a endurance or str stim as well to buff yourself up and don't be afraid to blow cooldowns.

if still cant win get some help from guildies some fights are ment to be absurdly close though.

cool tnx. ill try tht after i lvl up a bit in pvp. what class do u play?

Its actually a pretty simple fight in the end. First take out the extra guys, do not go at Palev yet just concentrate on getting rid of the others. Once thats done you will probably get killed but respawn and run back to the door to recover. Once thats done, have the droid take aggro which will give you enough to to kill Palev with relative ease. I did it at level 15 without even using a med kit. If you just do it head on then the encounter is nigh on impossible. Good luck!

• 2 years later...