Unicorn Stampede has a legit ranked team.

totherkins

If your sincere then I'd like to apologize to the guild as a whole for my tone the other day when CM and I crashed your mumble. Months of hostility towards myself and guild mates soured my view, and I'm not afraid to vocalize that, even on your own mumble. Your guys were cool to me and I went on the offensive right away. I apologize.

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's cool I'm sure their are plenty of stories about unicorns going off the wall to . But, I think ship said if you guys want to come into our mumble just to come in and talk or sort something out its fine just say you come in peace to start and don't troll cause then it just turns into a massive flame war but i don't have an issue with you guys maybe I'm just not playing wzs at the right time lol.

Maybe we can work out a schedule of some sort to make this all work ?

You'd be best to contact either myself or Totherkins via whispers in game, just cause there's too much hostility in the Imppvp channel that we can't regulate.

With regards to super queuing, speaking for myself only I've only really been 4 manning, and to be quite honest the reason for this isn't to do with not wanting to super queue it's actually because i can't be bothered sitting about for ages waiting for the joint pop lol, at least I'm honest about it :p

The people in my guild who do super queue, and yes there are people who try to do it, without mentioning specifics, are generally people who really about barely above average for a PUG. and i know they have lost to pugs before. Super queuing is something we are trying to discourage. HOWEVER, we can't really tell people how to play the game and sometimes (and im sure you will understand this as an ex Imp) people are going 5/6 games getting stomped even in a 4 man so for them to super queue is actually understandable.

As i said , it's not something we promote but it does happen. And im sure you can understand why.

But to end on a positive note, yeah get in touch with me and toth about rateds or that, we would like to play you guys again seeing we actually have a more organised team as opposed to troyy screaming smash over and over again, derp derp derp

Much Love,

Xil

I want to touch a bit on the subject of super queueing also here. When I was in Unicorns for me it was not about trying to stomp pugs or anything it was mainly about having fun playing with people you wanted to play with. When we super queued most of us had completed our weeklies/dailies anyway. We didnt care about winning or losing most of the time, we focused more on having fun. We even had Civil Wars where we would lose because we would just run as an ops team from node to node capping and the abandoning it, and Novare Coast matches where we would see how far into the minefield a person could get. When I super queued it was more for fun and not simply for stomping people and trying to discourage them.

*Important procedure to follow make sure to spread rumors that lethal dose fifty don't q ranked because they lose to uncensored on a regular basis (when in fact we win 80 % of the time we play them if not more)

Here we go again... I have been extremely passive through %99 of this bickering but this is enough of the BS. 80% victories or more? Do you even know what you're talking about. I don't even think they bring you to rateds.

Every forum flame war the past few weeks LD has been in the middle of it all. I have never had one issue with any of you inside the game but you guys being elitist forum heroes trying to make it sound like nobody is on your level is absolutely absurd and is getting rather annoying. It is almost like LD (or CM) is trying to create a vendetta against my guild and the large portions of the server. Unlike you guys, the past few months we queued 5-7 days a week, didn't run with any optimal team make up and queued just to queue. So making us sound infieror while you're not even queuing is a little obnoxious. Let us know when you have your mythical A team or whatever and we can do this. I will bring WHOEVER is on. Hell, I might even let you pick what faction we run. Earn that %80 victory rate, don't lie about it.

I still feel that I don't have anything against anyone in LD. Just tired of reading how much better you all are than everyone else and apparently win 4 out of 5 (or maybe better) against us. This isn't out of anger but frustration from the blatant lies. The ball is in your court.

Unicorn also proceeds to ding 50 at the beginning of a lowbie match. Really not surprised at all. Such trash.

You can direct your hate mail towards troyy for that one, might take a while to get to him with all the volume though.

I know :/ its gonna be tough and I guess all I can say is hopefully in 2 weeks noone will be /saying stupid ****. I wish you guys luck to and hope to see you in ranked sometime.

I'd like to thank Totherkins for helping Dark Eclipse out in ranked warzones last night. He was kind enough to help us fill out our team and explain some basic strategies to us.

Eraoc / Monkfish

I'd like to thank Totherkins for helping Dark Eclipse out in ranked warzones last night. He was kind enough to help us fill out our team and explain some basic strategies to us.

Eraoc / Monkfish

No problem, it was still a lot of fun for me :) Hope some of the stuff was helpful.

No problem, it was still a lot of fun for me :) Hope some of the stuff was helpful.

That's awesome! Maybe imp side will have enough players to start doing kickball night soon, with uncensored, unicorn, try hard united, dark eclipse, teamluckyseven, hydra and transcendant. Of course pub side will probably have higher quality players but this could get somewhere!

That's awesome! Maybe imp side will have enough players to start doing kickball night soon, with uncensored, unicorn, try hard united, dark eclipse, teamluckyseven, hydra and transcendant. Of course pub side will probably have higher quality players but this could get somewhere!

I'm sure Vengeful Malice would like to throw a couple in this mix. I'm interested, at least. ;)

Here we go again... I have been extremely passive through %99 of this bickering but this is enough of the BS. 80% victories or more? Do you even know what you're talking about. I don't even think they bring you to rateds.

Every forum flame war the past few weeks LD has been in the middle of it all. I have never had one issue with any of you inside the game but you guys being elitist forum heroes trying to make it sound like nobody is on your level is absolutely absurd and is getting rather annoying. It is almost like LD (or CM) is trying to create a vendetta against my guild and the large portions of the server. Unlike you guys, the past few months we queued 5-7 days a week, didn't run with any optimal team make up and queued just to queue. So making us sound infieror while you're not even queuing is a little obnoxious. Let us know when you have your mythical A team or whatever and we can do this. I will bring WHOEVER is on. Hell, I might even let you pick what faction we run. Earn that %80 victory rate, don't lie about it.

I still feel that I don't have anything against anyone in LD. Just tired of reading how much better you all are than everyone else and apparently win 4 out of 5 (or maybe better) against us. This isn't out of anger but frustration from the blatant lies. The ball is in your court.

I appreciate this post. LD and CM especially talk mess about uncensored and I was wondering when something would be said. I was on the rep side recently and some guys in LD were saying they don't q for ranked anymore due to the fact that no other team can challenge them. LD has some good players, but some of them run their mouths about being the best ranked team on server, we all know who is saying that. I've been friends with a few people from uncensored and never have they said they were the best. Within talking to people from LD and CM they think of themselves as gods. Well I think I'm a good player but saying I'm the best? I would never dream of saying it. I appreciate you calling them out though. I want to see how they do in ranked against a skilled team.

spoiler alert very few unicorns will probably want to do this but we can try it if enough of said guilds are interested.

most of the interested parties are TL7s or similar who have rep alts. well...it seems that way. doesn't matter to me which faction I'm on. it's just that it's more organized on rep side.