Lets be honest

-Bob-

This game has turned into a complete joke.

No one is happy, PVE/PVP ...everyone hates the direction of the game.

PVP is a disaster with the balance issues that are constantly posted.....

Personally, this game is no longer fun for me on a casual level. PVP is so out of balance, the matchmaking alone cannot be taken seriously. This game has fallen into the realm of awful and many people have taken advantage of that in regards to win traders/hackers/ Q synchers...etc. I have no desire to be associated with a company/game that is lenient on this type of behavior and even promotes it with lackadaisical repercussions towards offenders. I can't change anything, i can only walk away from the BS i dont accept.

The attitude and drive of the Devs in this game is unacceptable, it comes off as lazy, the communication is so minimal.

You all have fun chasing the dragon, I'm owt, waste of life.

Game is great idk what you mean.

When someone can literally sell top3 titles to other people by exploiting and nothing is done about it. It means the game is in perfect shape and the devs care about what is happening in their game.

/Kappa

Edited by brishae

It is a joke yes, and I wish there was some other game I wanted to play instead. Right now I am only doing ranked, as the regular warzones are the most unbalanced, healer-premade crapfest I have ever encountered. I am literally preferring to run with a DPS jugg in ranked, rather than play regular warzones :(

Really? No one / everyone ?

May I present a counter-example?

It's a dude named SteveTheCynic. You might have heard of him. I think he even posts here sometimes. :eek:

And yeah, I'm having fun playing the game. I was a bit distressed by the layout and presentation of the Iokath story, but once I gritted my teeth and got down to it, it suddenly made a whole lot less no-sense, and (technical wibbles aside) I thought Crisis on Umbara was good fun, and definitely worth the time I spent on it.

Oh, wait. I'm talking about the solo/story part, which by some accounts ISN'T PvE, and clearly isn't PvP either. But hey, it's part of the game, and I've been having fun with it.

And the Daily-mission CXP thing has been loads of fun. I quite like the Yavin mission set, and it has been really good being able to do them and get *lots* of command levels. I was immensely amused when my Vigiguardiannette got a "gold" / yellow Tier 2 piece (Eternal Commander MK-15 Offhand) from her FIRST T2 crate.

So no, it isn't everyone.

I'm not a big big fan of PvP in any game, but cranking my main to Valor 66 wasn't so bad. I just wish that my main hadn't *also* been the FotM class, so that sometimes I'd get repeatedly jumped by the entire enemy team just so they could get rid of me.

PVP is a disaster with the balance issues that are constantly posted.....

Personally, this game is no longer fun for me on a casual level. PVP is so out of balance, the matchmaking alone cannot be taken seriously. This game has fallen into the realm of awful and many people have taken advantage of that in regards to win traders/hackers/ Q synchers...etc. I have no desire to be associated with a company/game that is lenient on this type of behavior and even promotes it with lackadaisical repercussions towards offenders. I can't change anything, i can only walk away from the BS i dont accept.

The attitude and drive of the Devs in this game is unacceptable, it comes off as lazy, the communication is so minimal.

You all have fun chasing the dragon, I'm owt, waste of life.

Well, it is true. Skank-tanks saving everyone from death with guard swap while dpsing more than dps specs by spamming aoe (yeah i mean pt tanks mostly); some classes are utterly or mostly useless in ranked or unranked (dps juggs, dps pts, dot sins (even after buff); still unkillable mercs; no new classes/specs starting from swtor creation; Huge dsync problem (especially during huttball); numerous buggs in pvp (for example far tapping on novare with phase walk); Wintraders, hackers in ranked.

Pvp just turned into a joke in this game ;)

this game has turned into a complete joke.

No one is happy, pve/pvp ...everyone hates the direction of the game.

Pvp is a disaster with the balance issues that are constantly posted.....

Personally, this game is no longer fun for me on a casual level. Pvp is so out of balance, the matchmaking alone cannot be taken seriously. This game has fallen into the realm of awful and many people have taken advantage of that in regards to win traders/hackers/ q synchers...etc. I have no desire to be associated with a company/game that is lenient on this type of behavior and even promotes it with lackadaisical repercussions towards offenders. I can't change anything, i can only walk away from the bs i dont accept.

The attitude and drive of the devs in this game is unacceptable, it comes off as lazy, the communication is so minimal.

You all have fun chasing the dragon, i'm owt, waste of life.

can i have your stuff, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee???????????????????

You have to accept your not the target audience of Bioware anymore. End gamers seeking a challenge are the small minority to the population. Casual star wars fans are who pay the bills for them. So the cartel market will stay readily stuffed with new armor, mounts, and gimmick toys for that audience to drown themselves in the best looking stuff without having to reach the "end game" content SWTOR has to offer.

Those players constantly cycle through and new ones come along, so recycling old content to it's casual crowd is cost efficient and keeps them around long enough to milk a few bucks out of them from a few cartel market cycles. The development offers little to no incentive to stick around past reaching level cap. There are hardily any unique armor/weapons/mounts tied to game modes outside of a few NiM operations that have been around for years. So those who would be capable of getting them, got them a long long time ago.

At this point, most of us are sticking around because we like Star Wars and SWTOR is a semi functional option that we've invested a lot of time in. I personally, will jump ship when something appealing comes along. I have my eye on Camelot Unchained and Pantheon, so probably Q4 or early next year is when I'll finally retire this game from collection.

tbh PvP isn't really interesting and exciting.

and even In TRE the queing is long, maybe because cxp fest in dailies or ranked queue in same time but .. i surprised myself bored after 1-2 reg and just pve...

since 5.0 it's bad, quasi no balance in 9 month..utilities not changed at all. so what BW ? at 6.0 we'll see directly what class is op or not and it will be like this all the year? like 5.0?

It is a joke yes, and I wish there was some other game I wanted to play instead. Right now I am only doing ranked

This.

Im just too much into the game. Since Im close to getting the 100% achievos im just doing ranked and GSF when it pops. I have too much gear already so no need. If you que at times from midnight to 3 am on TRE you even get very good ranked matches with just the good ppl quing.

As far as I can tell, the target audience for SWTOR is now: Koreans.

Have you tried a Korean grinder MMORPG? I guess not, or you wouldn't say that. (I've played the Westernised version of one of them. Too much grind for my taste, but it was substantially more grindy than SWTOR. And the gear-upgrade RNG would sometimes destroy your existing gear without giving you a new piece.)

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm reading all this and I'm getting a lot of "madcuzbad" coming through, yeah?

Bastion and PoF are not dead because all PvPers sudendly turned into badies.

And since overall player base is small too, i guess we can say EA/Bio really screwed up.

Long story short: this is the only Star Wars MMO out here, also the last "old school" (as in, Legends continuity) SW game and I am a huge SW nerd. I've got issues with SWTOR, but I'm going to stick around until it closes down.

Ahem... bye-bye. Not gonna ask your for your stuff since you probably don't have any. :D

These complaints will always fall on deaf ears because they are ridiculous complaints that have no thought or context put into them.

You hate the game now because of class imbalance? Does that imply that there was a time when classes were balanced and you were happy? If so, when was this? I'd love to know which version of the game had class balance. Was it the version where lightning sorcs were doing top DPS just by spamming force storm all match long? Was it the version where AP-shieldtech hybrids dominated arenas due to guard swap and flamethrower? Maybe it was the version where half of every team was a smash marauder and their AOE damage was on par with single-target damage.

Like baby boomers who pine for the version of 60's America where kids didn't have sex and the state department was always right, the version of the game you remember that had class balance never existed. It is a figment of your imagination.

Do mercs have too many powerful survival abilities? Yep, it's their turn after the developers left them as the sick man of PVP for years. Eventually they'll be nerfed or some other class will be elevated over them. Every spec gets a turn, eventually. This is the way PVP in this game has always been.

Edited by HaoZhao

You have to accept your not the target audience of Bioware anymore.

Not sure if there is one, at least from Bioware's point of view. Raiders are bored of same things. Casuals cannot be bothered with 300 more levels. Alt-oholics are out of luck this round by the same reason. Casual PvP'ers? Nah forget about them... Ranked players? Do the same. :p

Casual solo players with one char who don't need a gear? Dammit seems like i found that audience. :o But how big is that group?