Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Auto complete companion alert

HKtheindomitable
01.25.2020 , 11:02 PM | #1
Initially when Ossus (IIRC it was Ossus) was coming there was going to be implemented that all companion alerts would be automatically completed when Ossus was started. But that was scrapped.

I was really hoping for that because there are some I don't want to do on every character (PvP). I don't disagree that the autocomplete for starting Ossus wasn't great, I'd like the option to autocomplete them individually and all of them. But not as a CM item. Credits, tech fragments, Alliance Crates (that'd give even more reason to run Heroics)... I just want to be able to complete some without doing them. Maybe even send companions off to "help" and they're gone for long periods of time (time reduced based on influence level and faction/background).

Ones like Vizla, Ranos, Niko, etc. don't need to have that since it's just a conversation. Easy 5min. Special alerts that involve Romanced/romance capable companions could also be free of this option since that's a crucial aspect. Avoid any accidental autocomplete on that.
PAX REPUBLICA
Casual PVP&PVE
Star Forge | Captain |International Guild

msbtbd
01.25.2020 , 11:09 PM | #2
Yes, I second this!! I've had the Lokin, M1-4X, Qyzen, and several other Alliance/Companion alerts for years and I haven't done them because either a) I don't enjoy PVP or b) I don't want to hunt for items/beasts to raise companion influence. It'd be fantastic if I could just choose which missions I want to autocomplete so I can move on to other ones.

turbomagnus
01.26.2020 , 09:56 AM | #3
IIRC, it wasn't all Companion Alerts, merely Light Side Arcann because of the potential romance that could be had with him and the return of romance partners (Doc and Nadia) on Ossus so to prevent problems Arcann's Companion Alert would auto-complete with no romance chosen if a player started the Ossus storyline with it active...

SteveTheCynic
01.26.2020 , 03:04 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by turbomagnus View Post
IIRC, it wasn't all Companion Alerts, merely Light Side Arcann because of the potential romance that could be had with him and the return of romance partners (Doc and Nadia) on Ossus so to prevent problems Arcann's Companion Alert would auto-complete with no romance chosen if a player started the Ossus storyline with it active...
There's one (and possibly two more, not sure) other that can be made to autocomplete, in fact, but it doesn't happen at the beginning of Ossus.

If you play a female Consular that romances Felix during the class story, then...
Spoiler

The other two that I'm not sure about are...
Spoiler
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
> @"Biff.5312" said:
> Exercise your whimsy.

xordevoreaux
01.28.2020 , 11:28 AM | #5
We're getting down to the following with all of these requests to auto-complete:

1. Log into game
2. Create New character
3. Click Shift-E
4. Click Auto-Complete Entire Game
5. Log out
Referral Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/F4XbCd
In English, a leading X on a word is pronounced like a Z. (zorDEVoro).

PiiTarr
01.28.2020 , 02:55 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by xordevoreaux View Post
We're getting down to the following with all of these requests to auto-complete:

1. Log into game
2. Create New character
3. Click Shift-E
4. Click Auto-Complete Entire Game
5. Log out
You forgot 4a. Receive mission rewards, titles, and ability to make choices as though character had actually played through the content.