Super Serious Starfighter Saturday on The Bastion, January 24th

Drakkolich

With the amazing turnout and the awesome games we had last time I'm sure this one will be no different!

On January 24th at 5pm Eastern and continuing until 8pm Eastern were gathering up all the premades again to fight it out in a night of no holds barred action! We invite anyone and everyone to make a team of 4 players or use the same one you had last time, get your best ships ready and queue up!

The rules are simple make a 4 man team, queue up and play to win!

Where: The Bastion Server

When: January 24th, 5pm-8pm EST / 2pm-5pm PST

How: Duke it out by queueing a GSF team on either side

I'll be helping players find a team once again! I'm changing it up a little to help me and others figure out team composition.

If you want to be put on the List of players without team, please let me know the following:

-What time you can be on for. Example: 1: I can play all 4 hours 2: I can only be there for the last 2 hours.

-What faction you will be playing on. Example: Empire

-What ships you will likely be flying. Example: 1: I fly only Gunship (Mangler) 2: I fly anything!

-How much requisition you have on the ships you mentioned. Example: 1: My Mangler is mastered, rest of my ships are stock. 2: All my ships are mastered. 3: My Sting and Razorwire are about halfway mastered, rest of my ships are stock.

We're offering the use of our Mumble one again in case you need one to communicate with your team, just PM me thought the forums or message/mail me in-game (Drakolich Empire side) for information.

I will be forming the teams from the List of players without a team on January 17th so let me know all your information by then please.

Thanks in advance!

List of teams currently signed up:

#1 Drakolich/Drakolích Anastasie/Phytia Sanic/Saníc Purple/Verain Empire/Republic

#2 Sithace Xiaoyu Pincer Myeesha Empire

#3 Yallia is'pep ______ ______ Empire

#4 Eidolon, Polyzarion, Phgil, _______ Empire

#5 Yorimoyoi Leggogurl Scrab Deathknell Empire

#6 Bugglesleya Keenz Saevius? _______ Empire

#7 Mierín Choque Aquilon-Tune Zuckerkorn/Open slot for Pugs Republic

#8 Lilora Erannov _______ ______ Republic

List of players without a team currently:

#1 Lilora Availability: Whole Event! Faction: Republic Ships: Condor, Quarrel, Spearpoint, Flashfire, Rampart, Clarion Requisition: All 6 mastered Extra info: English is very bad

#2 Wrassim Availability: Sketchy so only playing solo Faction: Empire Ships: Unknown Requisition: Unknown

#3 Fruity-rebels Availability: Unknown Faction: Republic Ships: Unknown Requisition: Unknown

#4 Erannov Availability: Whole Event! Faction: Republic Ships: Quarrel, Warcarrier, Flashfire, Star Guard, Condor, Novadive and Rampart Requisition: Mastered Quarrel, Warcarrier, Flashfire, Star Guard, Condor, Novadive, working on Rampart

Edited by Drakkolich

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lilora

I can play all 4 hours.

Republic

Condor, Quarrel, Spearpoint, Flashfire, Rampart, Clarion (five of six)

All six mastered.

VOIP would be ok for this purpose, but my english is very bad.

Edited by Magira

I can confirm Xiaoyu and myself.

We seem to pick up Scrab quite often but I have not had the opportunity to speak to him so I can't say for him. But would surely like to fly with him again hehe. Tommm would love to have ya on our team again! And this time we will get the voice sorted this time lol.

Empire, as soon and as long we can go!

Republic, if I am the only one who shows...(Skywallkr) ya right. ;)

Edit: Sorry Sam got you and Tomm mixed up lol. So many great scout pilots, such a bad memory! BTW just got a razorwire upon Xiaoyu's suggestion to round out our team a little!

Edited by SithAceI

I'll fill a team unless Sam or Scrab says something to me.

We will definitely be in it to win it÷!! Can we find 4 bomber only players? That way, you, scrab, myself, and our 4th (tsukuyomi?) Can go all out kill kill while they turtle together. We wouldn't have to worry about feeding in tdm (cuz the bombers would stay back) and we would increase our chances in domination (cuz let's face it, we aren't built for hold the sat vs grab ya gat)

Drako,

Scrab, myself, and Tom are good. We're looking for a support player (clarion with heals and ammo or a bomber with the same thing).

Good luck finding a bomber with ammo. Isn't repair drone still busted? :eek:

And Drak, I should be there. Haven't talked to them, but I'm going to try to get Ceylon, Ryuku, and Zuck to join forces with me, and might try to see if I can get another team together out of the JC pilots I know will be there (I think Korvith, Choque, maybe Buggles, but haven't seen him in a while to confirm he's going to actually be there).

Hopefully I'll know by Monday.

Good luck finding a bomber with ammo. Isn't repair drone still busted? :eek:

And Drak, I should be there. Haven't talked to them, but I'm going to try to get Ceylon, Ryuku, and Zuck to join forces with me, and might try to see if I can get another team together out of the JC pilots I know will be there (I think Korvith, Choque, maybe Buggles, but haven't seen him in a while to confirm he's going to actually be there).

Hopefully I'll know by Monday.

Alright I'll hold off on putting anything up on the first page for now, just let me know where to put your info when you're ready. :)

Sadly, one of the outstanding GSF bugs will change the balance of this, and that is the repair drone ammo bug. Repair Probes (Clarion/Imperium) are the only way to regenerate this currently, and so a team that wants this is implicitly a bit nerfed from before. Essentially, this is a nerf to team work and rocket pod scouts, but I'm sure Tune will claim anything that justifies a strike on the team, even a set of gamebreaking bugs, is solid :p

But yea, definitely be aware of this as your team picks ships and strats. It could be fixed before the 24th, but I sort of doubt it.

Sadly, one of the outstanding GSF bugs will change the balance of this, and that is the repair drone ammo bug. Repair Probes (Clarion/Imperium) are the only way to regenerate this currently, and so a team that wants this is implicitly a bit nerfed from before. Essentially, this is a nerf to team work and rocket pod scouts, but I'm sure Tune will claim anything that justifies a strike on the team, even a set of gamebreaking bugs, is solid :p

But yea, definitely be aware of this as your team picks ships and strats. It could be fixed before the 24th, but I sort of doubt it.

Eh.... Ammo isnt needed on a night like this.... it doesnt justify putting the Clarion on my bar... sadly....

Hope I'm not too late to sign up. I need a team. I should be able to participate the whole time.

I'm Republic, and my GSF main Erannov has mastered Quarrel, Warcarrier, Flashfire, Star Guard, Condor and Novadive. I'm working on a Rampart. My best ship is gunship, and I also have flown bombers a lot, but I'll fly anything.

I hope we have this event on my normal sever of Shadowlands sometime soon. I think the standard of play has improved some here, especially since Drakkolich has started playing here.

Hope I'm not too late to sign up. I need a team. I should be able to participate the whole time.

I'm Republic, and my GSF main Erannov has mastered Quarrel, Warcarrier, Flashfire, Star Guard, Condor and Novadive. I'm working on a Rampart. My best ship is gunship, and I also have flown bombers a lot, but I'll fly anything.

I hope we have this event on my normal sever of Shadowlands sometime soon. I think the standard of play has improved some here, especially since Drakkolich has started playing here.

It's never too late to sign up, I make all the teams 1 week before the event which will be Jan 17th. However if you want to suggest a team before then feel free to ask and other will post their responses. :)

Jaret I don't know if you read the forums that much, but Leggogurl's team was wondering if you wanted to join them on Empire side. They are looking for someone that has an ammo refill Imperium for their two rocket pod scouts as well as a good Bomber for holding Satelites in Domination. Let me know if you are interested, thanks.

Just to give a quick update:

We're still a little disorganized for who's going to be teaming with who (some people rolled either faction, but not the other, so figuring out who's where, and what teams we can put together), but it's looking we'll have a pretty good representation from JC.

So far:

Pub -

Mierin (me), Ceylon, Zuckerkorn (not teaming because of possible baby aggro, but should be around to fill out teams as needed and as he can)

Imp -

Bugglesley, Keenz (Echo-three)

Unconfirmed/unknown faction:

I'sys (Hopefully), Korvith (probably stock ships), Choque (I believe he's Choquer on Bastion)

Possible:

Ryuku - He's got school starting up, so isn't presently sure if he'll be able to make it or not, but he's hoping so.

There's a handful of others I've yet to talk to that I'm hoping can make it, but I'm hesitant to put their names down just yet. I'll update when I know more.

EDIT - I am not sure which faction Choque is flying on. I feel like I remember him being pub for the last super serious, but I don't think I've ever known him to fly anything other Imp... So I'll have to check with him to see.

Edited by nyghtrunner