Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Warrior Set Bonus Feedback

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

-_Richtus_-
07.06.2019 , 09:11 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,
  • Ubercharge - Force Charge gets two ability charges. In addition, you cannot be stunned or rooted for 3 seconds after using Force Charge.

-eric
Keep in mind that the warrior sets should, as the name implies, be useful for all sith warriors (spec independent):
Ubercharge seems really powerful. For a marauder who plays fury that means he has 3 seconds after jump (2 times), 6 seconds from fury: gravity vortex proc, 6 seconds from blood ward (utility points) and 6 seconds stealth cc immunity with force camouflage (utility points). With the new tactical apex predator you can use force camouflage 2 times all 45 seconds or with a downtime of 24seconds (30sec predation - 6sec camouflage). So all in all if you time the cds right you can be cc immune almost all the time...
And how does interloper count in all of this (utility point)?! 4 immunity jumps? Or "just" 3?
Ubercharge is useful for fury, annihilation and carnage. That's a good point.

Meanwhile, for the Juggernaut....it is useful for rage and immortal but for vengeance it is almost useless:
Every jump triggers brawn which makes us already cc immune (except kicks and movement impairing effects therefore we need the utility point: unstoppable). So we simply get only one extra charge...and maybe the root immunity...if we don't use the utility point.
If it is ok for the marauder to get this much cc immunity except all the cc immunity he already has and to make the warrior set equally useful for all specs (even vengeance) the 3 seconds have to kick in after brawn wears off...

So all in all I think Ubercharge on a fury marauder with the right tactical and utilities is just to good. Furthermore, it makes a core ability for vengeance (in a little weaker form) free for maras and defeat the uniqueness and defining core elements of vengeance.

omeru
07.06.2019 , 09:57 AM | #22
So you are making immunity aftyer force charge a warrior ability? So you are giving mara/sents another cc immunity? Are *********** kidding me? You cant be that stupid to give maras more cc immunity they are already *********** broken and you are giving them more cc immunity. This game needs some real game developer that because current team is *********** useless.

SlimPikinz
07.08.2019 , 04:35 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
  • Ubercharge - Force Charge gets two ability charges. In addition, you cannot be stunned or rooted for 3 seconds after using Force Charge.
I don't understand this. From a PvP perspective, this is way too strong and needs to be changed. Fury Marauder is already one of the top performing specs in Ranked because of the built-in CC immunity. With proper ability cycling and timing, this will essentially make them unstoppable. Their kill pressure is already so high.

I severely hope that this doesn't stack and proc with Interloper utility.

What is the counter for this supposed to be? Knockbacks?

I don't do Flashpoints or Operations but surely there can't be that many mobs that instantly use some form of CC as their first ability to warrant this absurd addition to the Warrior kit.

KoriVash
07.08.2019 , 06:06 PM | #24
Is it live yet on PTS?
You know reading about this and trying it are very different. At the end of the day, until we know all abilities for all classes don't see how any of us can make an informed comment. Reading this though does seem a little strong. However having said that may not be dependant of other classes.

However nice read and well explained, so keep up that high standard.