Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

100% new player help - Cartel Market issue

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
100% new player help - Cartel Market issue

Mindfreakxl's Avatar


Mindfreakxl
11.17.2019 , 03:04 AM | #1
Hello! I bought a mount box from the Cartel Market - it rewarded me with a Mierm (something) Skiff? I claimed the item and said it was added to my collections but my collections says I have 0 items collected for mounts.

Setokai's Avatar


Setokai
11.17.2019 , 03:35 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Mindfreakxl View Post
Hello! I bought a mount box from the Cartel Market - it rewarded me with a Mierm (something) Skiff? I claimed the item and said it was added to my collections but my collections says I have 0 items collected for mounts.
Did the item go to your inventory after you claimed it or to your cartel item stash?
http://www.swtor.com/blog/new-pack-opening-experience
I'd double check that just to be certain
http://www.swtor.com/r/xlcFwx
free stuff for a new or preferred status player
HK-55: Commentary: I am programmed for self-restraint. Usually.
Star Forge Guild site: https://swtorfancommunity.com/guild/132/606781

Mindfreakxl's Avatar


Mindfreakxl
11.17.2019 , 04:01 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Setokai View Post
Did the item go to your inventory after you claimed it or to your cartel item stash?
http://www.swtor.com/blog/new-pack-opening-experience
I'd double check that just to be certain
I have checked the following.

- All character inventories.
- Cartel Market "Unclaimed Items"
- Relogged several times
- double checked inventories
- checked collection mount "show collected mounts"

all claim I have NOTHING - after opening that 275 CC mount bronze box thing....

Meirm Skink is what I got -.-

SteveTheCynic's Avatar


SteveTheCynic
11.17.2019 , 05:28 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Mindfreakxl View Post
I have checked the following.

- All character inventories.
- Cartel Market "Unclaimed Items"
- Relogged several times
- double checked inventories
- checked collection mount "show collected mounts"

all claim I have NOTHING - after opening that 275 CC mount bronze box thing....

Meirm Skink is what I got -.-
Check the Pack Explorer / Item Stash panel, located normally on "Shift+P". Items from CM random-item crates of all sorts go in there rather than in inventory, and the message about that looks sort of similar to the one about Collections, but they are different messages.

In there, you'll see the item, and if you select it in the left-hand side of the panel, you'll be able to claim it using the button in the right-hand side of the panel.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
> @"Biff.5312" said:
> Exercise your whimsy.

sharkfishman's Avatar


sharkfishman
11.21.2019 , 03:34 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Mindfreakxl View Post
I have checked the following.

- All character inventories.
- Cartel Market "Unclaimed Items"
- Relogged several times
- double checked inventories
- checked collection mount "show collected mounts"

all claim I have NOTHING - after opening that 275 CC mount bronze box thing....

Meirm Skink is what I got -.-
Have you checked on your Abilities tab?

If you unlocked it, you should see it under Abilities > Mounts.

The Abilities tab has several areas, if I remember it goes:

Class Abilities
Discipline Abilities
General
Legacy
Mounts
Pets

or something like that. Check if the Meirm Skink is there.
For my friends, click my referral link for awesome free stuff.
For my enemies, click it just to spite me.

"Don't get cocky."

Eddiero's Avatar


Eddiero
11.22.2019 , 03:20 AM | #6
Yesterday I did the same and bought a gold pack with CC.
After opening the pack it gets moved to your stash, because there can be random armor inside that has a different lvl req than normal adaptive gear.

At your inventory window most likely left side there are multiple buttons, one of them is the Pack / Stash thingy.
There you can find the gear you just got from the Pack. (Keybind should be shift+P)

hope this helps.
HF and GL
Eddiero

SteveTheCynic's Avatar


SteveTheCynic
11.22.2019 , 03:49 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Eddiero View Post
After opening the pack it gets moved to your stash, because there can be random armor inside that has a different lvl req than normal adaptive gear.
That's *what* happens, but it doesn't happen for the reason you cited, because the stash was introduced way back, long before the various sorts of packs arrived that could drop that gear.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
> @"Biff.5312" said:
> Exercise your whimsy.