i need cartel credits

Enroldel

• 5 weeks later...
Credits or Cartel Coins? The only fast way to get Cartel Coins is to buy them for real money.

Credits are most rapidly acquired in-game by running heroic missions on the levelling planets, as far as I know.

Wrong.

Cartel coins can not only be bought via this website, but can also be got in small amount via achievements.

Wrong.

Cartel coins can not only be bought via this website, but can also be got in small amount via achievements.

Steve (May I call you Steve?) did specify FAST and those achievements aren’t FAST. Killing 10 players as each droid machine god boss from GOTM each grant 20 cartel coins... let me know how you are doing with that cheevo!

Pwnt

Edited by phalczen

Steve (May I call you Steve?) did specify FAST and those achievements aren’t FAST. Killing 10 players as each droid machine god boss from GOTM each grant 20 cartel coins... let me know how you are doing with that cheevo!

Pwnt

You may indeed call me Steve. And you're right, not one of those achievements is fast.

You may indeed call me Steve. And you're right, not one of those achievements is fast.

Completing the Story for each class on the starter world doesnt take that long. Then you have 10 warzones played, 2 simple space missions, social rank 3, 5, 10, Esseles FPS, Black Talon. Those are quite fast.

Completing the Story for each class on the starter world doesnt take that long. Then you have 10 warzones played, 2 simple space missions, social rank 3, 5, 10, Esseles FPS, Black Talon. Those are quite fast.

But compared to getting N thousand CCs in a couple of minutes with real money, even the fastest of those is glacially slow in CCs per hour.

But compared to getting N thousand CCs in a couple of minutes with real money, even the fastest of those is glacially slow in CCs per hour.

Sure, but I doubt that the guy, who asked, is eager to spend real-life money. ;)

So yeah, grinding chievos is somewhat okay, even tho some of them are insanely long/hard/etc.

Oh, and dont forget that sweet 100 CC for using security key :)

Between that and the normal 500/month for subbing, well, that's 20 CC per day, and you don't even have to log in to get it. Is that considered fast?

Compared to pushing the "I'm gonna buy me some CCs" button on the website, I would say no, but compared to running those cheevos, which can be done five times each at most (once per server), it's pretty quick.