Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Theran Shan?

Amadahy
07.10.2015 , 01:03 PM | #501
Quote: Originally Posted by DesertusRatticus View Post
Hi there, this is me joining the ranks of the Theronites.

At the moment my hope rests on that cutscene from the "Choose Your Path"-trailer, and that they just don't want to reveal his part in the story just yet.

I need Theron especially for my smugglers, because for some strange reason the female smuggler doesn't have a romance option in the 1-50 story.
Welcome and thank you for the support!

Theron really is, aside from Corso's fans, our only romance option. I see more smuggler players, romance him, than other classes. Of course, this isn't to say other classes don't romance him, but it just seems like Theron is more prevalent with smugglers.
Alcaeus Legacy
Agent Melena
Harbinger/Shadowlands

DesertusRatticus
07.10.2015 , 02:13 PM | #502
I romanced him with almost all my other characters, but my smugglers are the only ones who are really without a love interest. Even with my trooper (who doesn't like Aric), but for her there's still Jonas out there somewhere. I hope.
No such luck for my gunslingers. So yeah, Theron is needed.

Amadahy
07.10.2015 , 05:37 PM | #503
I romanced him with almost all my other characters, but my smugglers are the only ones who are really without a love interest. Even with my trooper (who doesn't like Aric), but for her there's still Jonas out there somewhere. I hope.
Jonas!! What little of the trooper story I played, he always stuck out in my mind. I am seriously hoping we see him return as well.

I romanced Theron on all my smugglers, and one agent. The others I didn't have the heart to make them "cheat" on their LIs.
Alcaeus Legacy
Agent Melena
Harbinger/Shadowlands

RinjiRenee
07.10.2015 , 06:16 PM | #504
Hello fellow Theronmancers! Don't usually post on this forum but I figured I'd poke my head in.

Romanced Theron with my Agent, loved it a lot! It was a little tragic, but... I'm hoping they'll see each other again! My agent has had a rough time, he deserves a little happiness... as does Theron!

Diviciacus
07.10.2015 , 06:18 PM | #505
Quote: Originally Posted by RinjiRenee View Post
Hello fellow Theronmancers! Don't usually post on this forum but I figured I'd poke my head in.

Romanced Theron with my Agent, loved it a lot! It was a little tragic, but... I'm hoping they'll see each other again! My agent has had a rough time, he deserves a little happiness... as does Theron!
You guys somehow practise divination using Theron? What do you use? The bruise patterns he always seems to get? :P
Nonne mei fratres congruitis nobis nostram cruore ferroque humum recipienda esse aut Imperium Aeternum quae omnia speremus peregerimusque vere perdat?
Conquering the Darkest Places, the ongoing misadventures of a Sith doing what's right by her.

RinjiRenee
07.10.2015 , 06:20 PM | #506
Quote: Originally Posted by Diviciacus View Post
You guys somehow practise divination using Theron? What do you use? The bruise patterns he always seems to get? :P
Theronmancy = the art of causing simultaneous disaster and romantic feelings.

Diviciacus
07.10.2015 , 06:27 PM | #507
Yea, I do kind of feel bad for Theron. He spends all his time getting film-noir'd in the SIS, and not one but both parents barely speak to him.

Dude needs a better haircut though. That fauxhawk makes me cringe so much.
Nonne mei fratres congruitis nobis nostram cruore ferroque humum recipienda esse aut Imperium Aeternum quae omnia speremus peregerimusque vere perdat?
Conquering the Darkest Places, the ongoing misadventures of a Sith doing what's right by her.

Nvassea
07.10.2015 , 07:21 PM | #508
Quote: Originally Posted by Diviciacus View Post
Dude needs a better haircut though. That fauxhawk makes me cringe so much.
No touchy the fauxhawk. D:

Ellyria
07.10.2015 , 07:59 PM | #509
Jonas!!!! I love him so much, he's one of my favourite flirt options in SWTOR. My Trooper pines for him. D=

Quote: Originally Posted by Nvassea View Post
No touchy the fauxhawk. D:
Seconded. I'm usually not a fan of fauxhawks, but Theron makes it work (and sexy!).
The Ebon Hawk ~ The Highwind Legacy
Irritated Statement: Master, if you insist on echoing everything I say, this already tedious conversation is in danger of becoming even longer.

Xonell
07.10.2015 , 09:11 PM | #510
XD

All this anti-Corso talk makes me sad. He's truly one of my favorites. So is Aric. And Jonas. Heck, I even like Quinn.

Of course Theron is at the top of my list. C'mon SDCC Story Panel. Throw us a bone!
WANTED: THERON SHAN
CRIMES: Being Too Handsome, Not Calling Enough
If found, please return to SWTOR in next xpac. Thank you.