Question about nerve wracking.

Vrajl

The nerve racking talent in the deception tree increases damage from all sources while targets affected by electrocute and spike. I get that this is a PVP talent, but for PVE raiding this talent could boost our utility. So I have two questions. The first is does "controlled by" mean while stunned? And if so, is their a way to make this PVE viable? Imagine 4 seconds of 6% increases damage from all sources. Especially at the precast opener.

The nerve racking talent in the deception tree increases damage from all sources while targets affected by electrocute and spike. I get that this is a PVP talent, but for PVE raiding this talent could boost our utility. So I have two questions. The first is does "controlled by" mean while stunned? And if so, is their a way to make this PVE viable? Imagine 4 seconds of 6% increases damage from all sources. Especially at the precast opener.

The answers to your questions:

1) Yes. If their resolve bar is full and you use it, there is no damage bonus, and if the enemy has boss immunity, there is no bonus.

2) Not without changing how the ability works, no. The 4 seconds of 6% extra damage would be very nice for certain parts of fights (read: any hard burn ever), but I don't see it happening any time soon.