Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Sorc self healing in pvp leaves team minus players

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Sorc self healing in pvp leaves team minus players

Codle
01.30.2013 , 04:17 AM | #51
Quote: Originally Posted by MoogleNut View Post
I don't know if they do or not. If not, even better, the idiots are spamming for extra nothing then
I heal at the start so people know I'm a healer and to give me a guard. Hardly idiotic.
The Red Eclipse - Khaar Legacy
'Face it tiger, you just hit the jackpot.'

R.I.P. OPOD

Rehtiz
01.30.2013 , 04:24 AM | #52
Back before 1.1 I would sometimes do this on my sage to get some medals. Mainly because there were no defender medals and if nobody attacked the node I was defending I would not get any medals at all. Since they added defender medals there has been no point in doing this.

I do find it funny when I am on my stealther and come across people doing this, especially if they are solo defending.
If you have to use insults to win an argument, you have lost the argument already.

LarryRow
01.30.2013 , 09:22 AM | #53
Quote: Originally Posted by Codle View Post
I heal at the start so people know I'm a healer and to give me a guard. Hardly idiotic.
I do this too, but I've noticed that saying something in chat "<-- Healer. Guard appreciated." is waaaay more effective. I also ask who is a healer when I'm on my tank. This can set the tone for the match, both for communication and team play. Little stuff like this can win matches.

Now, if I ever saw someone say, "Let's use So-and-So for focus targeting," I would probably pass out from shock.
A classic sig that should not be lost:
Quote:
Stunned , pew pew hack slash , stunned , running backward circles, stunned cannot move, pew pew, break stun, 30 second snare, wha?!?!!? stunned, knockdown, ...less stun more pew pew and hacknslash please.