Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I've hit the end, Now What?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP

Floydsox
01.29.2013 , 09:27 PM | #1
I was hoping someone could take a look at my setup and see if there is anything I can get to improve myself as a DPS Rage Jugg. I've gotten all the elite wh armorings, switched out bracers, belt, and off hand for pve armorings, sacrificing Expertise for more Main stat . I could get more Elite wh mods and enhancements, but it's not worth it to me for a +1STR, +1Power, +1Surge improvement.

So that leaves me where I'm at now. I've just been saving up comms not knowing what to purchase. Any feedback would be great, thanks!

http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/characte...d-1197538fb1ba
Karmapopo - Pwn Stars - The Bastion

Shatterstar
01.29.2013 , 09:32 PM | #2
Considering the rampant hate for all things rage in this forum, you might be better served asking that in the sw or jugg forum. Having said that, if you have all EWH gear already, then all you can save for is those minor stat increases to min/max your gear to BiS stuff. That, or you buy the gear purely to rip the mods the breakdown for the rare mats.
The Darksabbath Legacy
The Shadowlands
Founder
Use my link for goodies (please): http://www.swtor.com/r/5CKl6v

Racter
01.29.2013 , 09:35 PM | #3
Min max ewh, get tank gear for huttball, gear an alt, farm stabs.

cashogy_reborn
01.29.2013 , 09:48 PM | #4
buy legacy equipment and gear up an alt?
Dany - Attomm - Dan'y - Fogel
The Original Stormborn Commando Representative
The King of Bads

Floydsox
01.29.2013 , 09:53 PM | #5
Thanks for the replies! I don't do alts. I created this jugg since day one and never made any others, not interested.

Tank gear for Huttball is a great idea. I will probably do that and buy stabs and medpacs on the side
Karmapopo - Pwn Stars - The Bastion

jjmartin
01.30.2013 , 01:12 AM | #6
Level one alt of each class to get the Buff. It sucks, but it really helps on respawn.

When I see someone in the middle of a fight with only one class buff my biggest thought is that buffing them is the biggest heal possible.

TonyDragonflame
01.30.2013 , 09:25 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Floydsox View Post
Now you can start trolling on forums, cuz its only one fun endgame least

Kegparty
01.30.2013 , 09:50 AM | #8
If you saved full ranked and regular coms buy your main hand WH and pull the mods then buy the elite WH and put your pulled mods in some other piece of something... Then its up to you. On my mara I got main EWH and offhand WH (orange modded item)

Capt_Beers
01.30.2013 , 09:50 AM | #9
Play for fun?
<HVND> <MALEVOLENT>
Keef-Stone 60 Serenity | | Keets-Stone 60 Seer | | Keith-Stone 60 Combat Medic | | Keeth-Stone 60 Vigilance
Keet-Stone 55 Focus | | CaptBeers 60 Arsenal | | Kee'th 60 Pyrotech | | FOTM-Reroll 55 Tactics