Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

OK Bioware, what's with the lag and crashes??

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
OK Bioware, what's with the lag and crashes??

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

okeeper
01.30.2013 , 06:37 PM | #541
Quote: Originally Posted by Vyni View Post
If bioware is saying it's something on our end than they really need to replace there Reps. This is still an issue and looks like it's only getting bigger too. They need post something right now, or people are going to insane, or just plain quit. Good or bad, just post, if you don't have an ETA that's fine but at least we know bioware and EA are working on the issue at this moment. Silence is not golden at this moment.
They didn't say that it was, it was a suggestion to check with our ISPs just in case that may have been the problem. Call CS for any game with internet problems and they'll say the same exact thing...
Weakness isn't a trait, it's just the universe's way of singling out the unworthy.

Nawla
01.30.2013 , 06:37 PM | #542
Jedi Cov
Xfinity
Miami Fl

DCmadness
01.30.2013 , 06:38 PM | #543
Its not on our end. Happened to me idk 4 hours ago. Got pissed played 2 online games of madden no lag. Then tried again got pissed. Played ****** GW2 for 30 mins no prob. If it was comcast I wouldn't of played madden or GW2. Fix your **** I dont pay 15 a month to not be able to play.

ColLupus
01.30.2013 , 06:38 PM | #544
Me too lag spike, go to infinite loading screen.
End task, log back in, a few seconds later same thing.
Just happened to me 3 times in a row.

Jedi Covenant
Bell Sympatico, Ontario

Armonddd
01.30.2013 , 06:40 PM | #545
Quote: Originally Posted by Sokee View Post
Can someone with the know give the dummy version of what a "backbone" problem is.
Dummy version please!
It's the stuff behind what you can see.

DarkDisturbed
01.30.2013 , 06:40 PM | #546
Quote: Originally Posted by Vyni View Post
If bioware is saying it's something on our end than they really need to replace there Reps. This is still an issue and looks like it's only getting bigger too. They need post something right now, or people are going to insane, or just plain quit. Good or bad, just post, if you don't have an ETA that's fine but at least we know bioware and EA are working on the issue at this moment. Silence is not golden at this moment.
It's a problem unique to Canadian Bell and Comcast/Xfinity, so it may not just be their fault.

TimMorrigan
01.30.2013 , 06:40 PM | #547
Ebon Hawk
Comcast
Harrisburg, PA

Thortend
01.30.2013 , 06:40 PM | #548
Same issue here. The game keeps crashing and going to the load screen only to freeze up at that point.

Shadowlands
Comcast
Minneapolis, MN
Thortend
Veneratio Virtus Guild

okeeper
01.30.2013 , 06:41 PM | #549
Well, this escalated quickly.
Weakness isn't a trait, it's just the universe's way of singling out the unworthy.

guyerg
01.30.2013 , 06:41 PM | #550
Same with me

Ebon Hawk
Comcast
Vancover WA
Stand Your Ground Guardians Defenders to the End Master Crestingsun / Master Ine