Why are these Treasure Hunting missions gone?

Viridionyx

Greetings, all!

I'm a lvl 25 Jedi Sentinel on Nar Shaddaa. I've been trying to work on my Reverse Engineering skills but I have a shortage of Exquisite Yellow Crystals. I found this page which listed four quests to run to get these crystals. However, I cannot find them in my Treasure Hunting tab. I've made to sure to select the Treasure Hunt icon for each Crew member and to look through all the level tabs but I don't see these four missions listed. What information do I lack?

Thanks!

Dave S.

Viridionyx

The missions also cycle as you move from zone to zone.

If it offers you 4 companion gift missions and 3 material missions, send 3 companions on the material mission, then two more on gift missions.

Next, go from fleet to your ship, or visa versa.

Now check the list again. There should be more missions listed.

Cancel the gift missions, and take the new material missions.

I sometimes have to do this a couple times to get the missions I want to list.

This trick does not seem to work on gathering skills, but I could be mistaken.

your treasure hunting tab is filtered by grade. By default, it will always show the highest grade missions you can send your companion for.

For example, your skill score is 260/400, so you're qualified for grade 5 missions that will yield grade 5 crystals.

If you want to send your companions on a grade 1 mission, you need to go at the top of the window, click on the dropdown list (where it says "mission level 41-48") and select "mission level 10-16".

As JacksonMo wrote, for a given grade you have 5 listed that you can choose from, randomly picked from a pool of a dozen of missions (more or less, it depends on the crew skill).