Guild Shopping?

RiVaN_

Looking for a Guild home or a New guild to call home?

Come Check us out!!

http://www.soulsoffate.enjin.com

10% Rep Bonus, 10% XP bonus, new toon leveling, casual gaming/raiding, progression raiding, PvP we have it all!

Looking for the social aspect? Want more out of your end game experience? We have a 50 person Ventrilo server and we run Ops, Flash Points and Group Dailies almost every night.

Prefer Casual gaming? No problem! It's your game play it your way, we will be here to help you when you need it.

Want to play this game with nice, friendly people willing to help you out, not trash talk you? We are your guild!!

New Progression raid group currently forming so come check us out and see if you fit in with our new team.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi,

I checked out your guild website, and looked into applying...didn't see an actual application to fill out on the site...

So I may have missed something :p Anywho...there is probably a blank page with my info attached to it somewhere on it. DOH!

If you are still recruiting, when can I generally find you all in game? I work shift work, so my play time varies...usually an hour or two in the mornings (10-12) and late night (0130-0300) Thank you.

Forgot to mention...that's Mountain time...

Edited by VonAryan

Thank you for your interest VonAryan!

I am on everyday (except Wednesday's), starting between 7:30-9:00 PM EST till around midnight. I spend most of my time on the Pub side on Drivan, Maya'Rae or Nikolaye. If you do a Who Search for "Souls of Fate" then sort the last column by "Guild" you can whisper any of our members you find there to get you an invite.

Thank you again and we will see you in game!!

___________________________________________________________________________________________

We still need a Healer and a DPS to fill a position in a HM Ops group. Gear isn't an issue, so come try us on and see how you like us.

We are taking folks of all levels and classes to join us, so if you are looking we are recruiting!

Send an in game message to Drivan, or any other Souls of Fate member.

Open raid nights are every weekend and Monday's. Ops nights are Tues-Thursday with 2 different teams running 2 days each.

DI you try out the new Galactic Star Fighter expansion on the PTS this weekend?

Are you looking for a guild with members that will be playing a lot of GSF?

Come join Souls of Fate!

We are already getting crew's together to play GSF and are always looking for new people.

So if you are leveling a new toon, wanting to get in on some End Game ops, do progression raiding, play pvp or get into GSF we have a place for you.

Wanting to learn more about the game from experienced players who have been around since launch?

Come Join Souls of Fate!

Let Souls of Fate be your guild home!

We have players ramping up for the New Gallactic Star Fighter expansion, Running End Game Ops, Flash Points, Dailies and leveling characters.

If you are looking for a guild of experienced and friendly players we are your guild! We have players who have been in since launch and players who have only been around for a few weeks.

No matter what you like about this game or what your playing style is there is a place for you in Souls of Fate!

Message Drivan In game or visit the Website linked in my signature.

Join Us!

• 3 weeks later...

Galactic Starfighter, Pvp, End game ops, Flash points, Dailies, planetary heroic missions and just plain leveling your character. We have a place for you in our guild!

Come check us out!

We have both TeamSpeak 3 and Ventrilo for voice comm's, an active community of players and we have a variety of interests.

We have the 10% bonus to both XP and Rep and plenty of people willing and able to help you out when you need it.

• 1 month later...