Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ravage/Blade Dance

Skummy
09.24.2019 , 08:59 PM | #11
2.0 why?
Quote: Originally Posted by ZIMMOZMAN View Post
Like the exact same forum post above. I said most people who used ravage never used the last hit due to gcd being up and other moves doing more damage then the last hit.
Yea you used to be able to clip aswell can do that anymore either lolololol
StarForge/Satele Shan

ZIMMOZMAN
09.24.2019 , 09:40 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Skummy View Post
2.0 why?

Yea you used to be able to clip aswell can do that anymore either lolololol
What?
I FEEL A DISTURBANCE IN THE FORCE

Equeliber
09.25.2019 , 04:26 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by ZIMMOZMAN View Post
When did veng have a proc that reset the ravage cd?
It has always had it but it was a 30% chance on Impale and Shatter, I believe. Total RNG if you get a reset or not. There were plenty of such procs in the old skill trees - Rupture on Annihilation, for example, also had only a chance to be reset. So you did not even have a full uptime on it unless lucky. I am so glad that those procs are gone for good or changed into 100% chance.

Also, people who are complaining about Vengeance's damage seem to simply not know how to play the "new" Vengeance (hello, it's been what, 5 years since skill tree change?). Impale-Shatter-Force Scream hurt a lot. A LOT. And you can spread all 3 DoTs with a Slam after that sequence. How can you complain about Vengeance's DPS at all I do not understand.

Equeliber
09.25.2019 , 04:28 AM | #14
Another reason why juggs get focused in pvp no hard hitting move anymore. YOu used to be able ravage impale then ravage again and the person attacking yu wud have to disenage to get healed or something not anymore u just get ganked cycle yur cd's and hit like a wet noodle oh wait dont worry u have vengful slam to dot spread and break everyones cc's!
Juggs get focused only in ranked and only because despite ED healing for a ton, it is easy to burn through.
Juggs still don't have much "actual" mitigation. It has nothing to do with damage. If they did hit like a wet noodle, noone would bother with focusing them. They are priority target because not only they are relatively easy to kill but also because if you don't, you will be destroyed.

In regs you need to be very clueless to have big problems surviving as a jugg or have mortal enemies that hunt you down all the time

Skummy
09.26.2019 , 06:44 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Equeliber View Post
If they did hit like a wet noodle, noone would bother with focusing them. They are priority target because not only they are relatively easy to kill but also because if you don't, you will be destroyed.

In regs you need to be very clueless to have big problems surviving as a jugg or have mortal enemies that hunt you down all the time
Yea they do big numbers i have done big numbers https://imgur.com/Cw4QU7J but its not real dmg its just dot spread compared wut they used to be able to do. Pretty sure i have a 9mil overall dmg somewhere but doesnt mean **** ravage is a complete joke now. Juggs defense was there dps at one time you could solo two ppl now in ranked lucky if u kill one person before yu go down. Unless you have buddies with yu watching your health. Which most ppl do when they q as jugg. ED just got buffed what 4months ago? was still scaling to 3.0 which is what 60 or 65 lol.
StarForge/Satele Shan

KendraP
09.26.2019 , 07:35 PM | #16
Yea they do big numbers i have done big numbers https://imgur.com/Cw4QU7J but its not real dmg its just dot spread compared wut they used to be able to do. Pretty sure i have a 9mil overall dmg somewhere but doesnt mean **** ravage is a complete joke now.
So play focus if you're worried about burst? Sure it's pretty much a lesser conc sent but hey cant have everything

Skummy
09.26.2019 , 10:41 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by KendraP View Post
So play focus if you're worried about burst? Sure it's pretty much a lesser conc sent but hey cant have everything
Yea i main sentinel now.
StarForge/Satele Shan