Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Vigilance Guardian loot spec in flashpoints.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Guardian / Juggernaut
Vigilance Guardian loot spec in flashpoints.

Attaroa
02.21.2019 , 04:24 AM | #1
Okay. I get two choices of gear after completing Heroics. DPS or Tank gear. Piece of cake. Easy pick. DPS, right?

So, I'm doing flashpoints, and I notice that not one single DPS item drops for me. Blue Tank gear by the loads, sure, but no DPS gear. I've yet to se ONE SINGLE DPS gear drop, blue, green or brown. Is that intended?
Atton: "Explain something to me."

Kreia: "I do not have the years required - nor the desire to indulge you."

Rion_Starkiller
02.22.2019 , 02:05 PM | #2
Hmm were you in Vigilance spec while doing the FP? Also, were you queued as a tank?

I suppose it could also be pure dumb RNG.
-Beruhl, NiM Space Barbie and Solo Ranked Forum PvP (ง︡'-'︠)ง
(\/)(,,,,)(\/) ̵̱ ̵̱ ̵̱ ̵̱ ̵̱(̢ ̡͇̅└͇̅┘͇̅ (▤8כ−◦
i do what i want major league memes can i borrow a stim?

KendraP
02.22.2019 , 03:47 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Rion_Starkiller View Post
Hmm were you in Vigilance spec while doing the FP? Also, were you queued as a tank?

I suppose it could also be pure dumb RNG.
It is, pure randomness.

Attaroa
02.23.2019 , 06:47 PM | #4
Well, it was a story mode flashpoint, so I wasn't queued as anything. And I have never even ONCE changed my spec on that character, not even for giggles or curiousity.
Atton: "Explain something to me."

Kreia: "I do not have the years required - nor the desire to indulge you."

KendraP
02.25.2019 , 03:45 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Attaroa View Post
Well, it was a story mode flashpoint, so I wasn't queued as anything. And I have never even ONCE changed my spec on that character, not even for giggles or curiousity.
assuming you mean vet/tactical mode, it defaults to queueing you as tank regardless of spec. But the gear is seemingly random anyway, so the whining here really isn't helping.

Personally I use the DvL levelling gear with no mods or enhancements straight through to 70 and never have any problems. Gear when levelling is really a non-issue. put anything with dps stats on it in slot and let it bolster until 70.

TBDNicodemus
04.27.2019 , 05:23 PM | #6
heroics for gear if you need it... craft for purple if you can use it... but TBH... doesn't take much to get the commander points lvl 230 gear... and then the un-assembled stuff... which is based off your spec
Nicorus TEH/RHG
Referral Link - get free 7 sub days, free transfer and perks if you go F2P.