NO Cursor

ANZACwarrior

no luck ive been mulling on this for some time , if i cant get it going by morning in the bin it goes and its WOW for me , bumb game youd think in todays worl it would be plug and play not stuff around half the night trying to resolve some dumb arse mouse issue , and its not the mouse i tried others too :mad:

tried that, even reloaded the game, installed new mouse drivers, its in the game it has to be, i can plat and do anything as soon as i am in the game the mouse can highlight the items etc but there is no cursor, very strange, reminds me of the Win 95 days :mad:

might just drop it in the bin and keep playing wow im sick of it already (sticks up middle finger)

Try clicking your middle mouse button. If that doesn't work, try clicking right/left/middle buttons all at once. Also, you said your OS is always prompting you to allow the game to play? Which OS are you using? It's possible there's a conflict between the game and the UAC junk in Windows. Try disabling UAC or running the game as administrator.